Guineas Identification Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nava

I Got The Naked Neck Blues
10 Years
Aug 2, 2009
Ocala Fl
are these male or female? and what kind are they? I got 4 total but could only get 3 in the pic, I hope the pics help!

38176_for_sale_019.jpg

38176_for_sale_018.jpg

In the first photo, the one on the left is female. The middle is male, and the one on the right I'm not so sure. I'm thinking female.

Second photo, and male and what looks like it might be a female (bird on the right from first photo?)

Just my opinion!

thanks blackbird!!

what should I look for to tell them apart, I know it's got to be something, just don't know what.

and what kind are they?

BB, what is it that you see there that helps you determine that? I personally can only imagine quails being manhandled by pteradons at some point, so can't distinguish a thing.

I go by the 'wattles' and the 'crown'. Males have a larger 'crown' and their 'wattles' are larger and more rounded. Again, the bird on the right I'm still not really sure about, I would have to see it in person to know.

They look like Pearl's to me.

I'll take face pics tomorrow. Thanks

Ohh and that is probably why i could not tell gender, i always loose count around the 4,000 dot
smack.gif
lau.gif

sorry I could not wait, went to count the dots but lost count so I took some more pics they are downloading right now, Just tought it would be easyer then counting

Back
Top Bottom