1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

guineas, pheasants, phoenix,cornish,and ducklings P/U WA Id

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Napalongtail, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    I have 8 2-3 week old pearly pied keets $40 for all or $6.00 each, 6 Ornamental pheasants males Major oops of red golden amhearst crosses, But still very pretty and almost in full color $15 each or all for $50, 10 assorted color phoenix cockerals $25 each ( I've chosen my keepers), and 8 bantam cornish chicks 2 are 3 weeks old and the other 6 are 2 weeks old. And finally I have about 20 assorted colored Ducklings $8 each
    Longest tails in the West! Visit our web site at:
    http://www.freewebs.com/napalongtails/

2. chickenwhisperer

chickenwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2007
    Chicken Country, U S A
    Hi there, I ve been looking for some full grown pheasants, Im interested and some what local(within 70 miles of napa) and can come pick them up.

3. chickenwhisperer

chickenwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2007
    Chicken Country, U S A
    just emailed you. do you have pics, are these chinese ringnecks??? I really want male ringnecks. thanks

Oh, I thought you were in Napa California. Yeah, that would be a long drive. My good friend is actually in wash state right now. I wonder if she could bring them back on the plane??? hmm?[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by