guineas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by woomy, May 4, 2009.

1. woomy

woomy Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2009
    Stroud
    I am looking for some guinea eggs to hatch... My son has a bad tick problem. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  2. Keisha

Keisha Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Iowa
    If you cant find anyone on here, try ebay, I see guinea eggs for sale all the time there.

3. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    contact b.saffles! he posted an ad earlier today! i got some of his eggs today!!! [​IMG]

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I have guinea eggs, I have a sell pending, if it dont go thru, they ar up for grabs............

5. Bluesilver

Bluesilver Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2008
    Indiana
    Quote:I got some from them and all are developing nicely when I candled a couple days ago. I sure didn't expect all to develop on shipped eggs. [​IMG]

6. chiknhut

chiknhut Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I got some from them and all are developing nicely when I candled a couple days ago. I sure didn't expect all to develop on shipped eggs. [​IMG]

I also received some of his eggs. They were packaged great with no damage when I received them. I haven't checked progress on their development but will in a few days.

7. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    What is your location? You might find a byc'er who is local to you that you can get them with out shipping. I have adults for sale and eggs. I don't ship my eggs though.

8. NancyP

NancyP Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Bonifay,Florida
    Tricia, how far are you from Fort Rucker Al? I will be ready for guineas in late Sept early Oct maybe we could work something out.
    Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by