Guppy fish and snails for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chinbunny1, Jan 17, 2009.

1. chinbunny1

chinbunny1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    I have several snails and baby guppy fancy fish for sale michigan. These are for local pickup only for now. I am located in southern michigan, near the indiana boarder. I am selling the fish for $2.00 per batch of 20 of them. The snails $2.00 per batch of five. much cheaper then what you would pay for hem at any pet shop(most charge $1.00 each)I will add extras if you want them. The snails are ramshorns. They are great breeders, and work very well at keeping algea out of your tank. You just have to keep them well fed if you have plants in the tank. The guppies are all mixed with blue deltas, sunrise, and whatever mixes I have purchased fro area pet places. These grow up to be really pretty fish. They are greta as both feeders and pets. My females grow up to produce a lot of babies. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in them.

2. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I wish you werent so far away, Ive been looking high and low for some guppies. The ones you get at walmart never live for very long, most the time you cant find females, only males. I cant keep a snail to live for the life of me. I was at walmart yesterday and found a few female guppies in with the the rosey reds, so I bought all there was of them. The lady working there argued with me that they were not guppies, but I know a guppy when I see one and they sure as heck werent rosey reds. I had one loney male guppy, he thinks he is in haven now, now that I brouhgt home 8 females for him. Good luck with your fishies................

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by