Gurdians Of Ga,Hoole lovers thread

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by The Breaker, Apr 8, 2012.

1. I have seen that their is alot of Guardian Of Ga,Hoole fans on hear so I decided to make this thread to talk about the books and stuff like that.No Ned to PM me this is an open thread.

2. NixNoodleNumbat

NixNoodleNumbat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Australia
    I like GoG. Not as much as other things.

3. what is you're favorite book

4. NixNoodleNumbat

NixNoodleNumbat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Australia
    My favourite GoG book is probably the first one (I can't remember the name). I also liked the Shattering and the Hatchling. Really, though, I like them a lot until the 8th one. Then I began to lose interest.
    Other than GoG, my favourite book is the Hunger Games.
    What's your favourite book?

5. My favorite book so far is the out cast I think you mean the 9th one the first collier that one kind of lost me to I have Bean meaning to read it but it gets kinda boring sometimes.

6. dont die

7. Oh, I really liked outcast.

8. I thought the first collier was good. Nice plot, something creative, not like many other authors who just take another book and re-write basically the same plot with different details.

9. I should read it I start to read it but then get stuck because it takes you away from the main characters you have fallen in love with

10. Yeah, I hated that, that it took away from the main characters, it's kinda distracting, still a good book though, the series eventually ties back to the other characters, though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by