1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Gurooh's Birthday!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gurooh, Dec 20, 2010.

1. gurooh

gurooh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    New York
    Ya, it's my birthday!!! I invited my aunt, uncle, 3 year old cousin, grandma and grandpa. They haven't come yet, but all through school I was thinking about my party! Here's some pictures of my little birthday chicken, but first, he wasn't given to me for my birthday. He acts as my special holiday occasion chicken. And his name is Scaredy:
    [​IMG]
    Yah, he's much bigger now. In his cardboard box home, being adorable and posing for the camera. So funny!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU from over the Pond..... happy birthday to you... happppyyyyy birthdayyyyyyy ! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Happy B'day!

4. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUuuuuuuuuu.....Everybody join in........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUuuuuuuu........ anyone? I can't hear you.

5. gurooh

Apr 9, 2008
    New York
    Thank you all! I got twenty dollars from my aunt...slipped out of the card. Do you want to do a Christmas/Christmas Eve role play here? It's Christmas Eve and I'm soo excited!!

Name: Bella
    Breed: Um...Porcelain? (if that's a breed)
    Pecking Order: Lead Pullet
    Personality: Love cold cuts, likes to play dress-up, silly, entertaining, time-waster on important journeys
    Favorite holiday: CHRISTMAS, OF COURSE!!! [​IMG]
    Favorite thing to do in the snow: Have someone jump in a sled, and then she goes up to tug. But then she runs back, jumps into the sled, and makes the other chicken push her. Also, make snow angels.

Bella hopped in the sled. "Push me, push me!!!" She yelled. She looked around. The place was empty. "Anyone here?" Bella called again. No answer, but her echoing voice. She was all alone, in a snowy land of her own. But oh, she didn't want to be alone. She wanted friends.

6. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Happy Birthday!

7. gurooh

Apr 9, 2008
    New York
    Thanks turney31!
    Nobody's RPing?

8. User66184

User66184 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2010
    East Coast, Virgina
    Happy Birthday To You.....Happy Birthday To You....Happy Birthday Gurooh. Happy Birthday to You [​IMG]

9. gurooh

Apr 9, 2008
    New York
    Thanks Nikky
    Anyone else?
    Yes, this thread is old, but I'm still continuing!

10. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    If you have a birthday every day, you'll age rapidly.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by