Guys! Girls! Everyone! Large expansion just got the green light!!

You go girl. I just smiled when I read that you said, "I love my life." Sounds like you have found your niche, and that is always a blessing. I also like your signature "Do no harm, but do KNOW harm."- Look forward to hearing more. What did you name your farm?- or endeavor?

You go girl. I just smiled when I read that you said, "I love my life." Sounds like you have found your niche, and that is always a blessing. I also like your signature "Do no harm, but do KNOW harm."- Look forward to hearing more. What did you name your farm?- or endeavor?
Thanks. Fyi I am a boy but take I no offense, and am pretty girly tbh. đź‘  But yes I am feeling so grateful. Im going to be getting paid to work with my animals, in the shed that is being financed! Im in shock and gratitude. Visualization and putting your best self out there pays dividends! I will definitely be keeping you guys posted every step of the way! Right now we are Earthen Acres, but my partner and I think that is a little generic. We have an herbal wellness business called Earthen Herbal so were trying to keep it cohesive but I think we are going to change it. Kicking around things like cuckoo bird farm, Porcupine woods farm, idk really lol.

Thanks. Fyi I am a boy but take I no offense, and am pretty girly tbh. đź‘  But yes I am feeling so grateful. Im going to be getting paid to work with my animals, in the shed that is being financed! Im in shock and gratitude. Visualization and putting your best self out there pays dividends! I will definitely be keeping you guys posted every step of the way! Right now we are Earthen Acres, but my partner and I think that is a little generic. We have an herbal wellness business called Earthen Herbal so were trying to keep it cohesive but I think we are going to change it. Kicking around things like cuckoo bird farm, Porcupine woods farm, idk really lol.
It is good to think though it so you can be all sold into your "name" I always pick a "visual" or what the logo/art/colors will look like and then try to marry it with a name. Good luck BOY!- LOL I am an old granny.- but some young whippersnappers began calling me Tamdog and it stuck.

This is the shed we decided on. It is officially ordered! Got it with the cupola and two windows for ventilation. Will probably cut some more in. I plan on cutting a pop door on both short sides so I can rotate their grass area. Love the loft for storage! I will also be sectioning off a no animal access area for feed etc. This building will also house a meat rabbit breeding trio that suspends from the ceiling in wire cages, Ill post pics of the build site tomorrow. Lots of landscaping to do!!
https://www.kitsuperstore.com/best-...d-kit.html?search_query=meadowbrook&results=2
meadowbrook-12x10-shed-kit.jpg

Got the floor kit, and am going for a concrete block foundation.

It is good to think though it so you can be all sold into your "name" I always pick a "visual" or what the logo/art/colors will look like and then try to marry it with a name. Good luck BOY!- LOL I am an old granny.- but some young whippersnappers began calling me Tamdog and it stuck.
Tamdog I love it! People call me babooshka, cause im an old jewish granny at heart. I take care of everyone and wear knit sweaters a lot tee hee.

Well Babooshka.. maybe you need to put that on your sign. with the image of an old Jewish grandma in a knit sweater. I can see it now, Babooshka's Earthen Herbal Farm. Hey, yeah. I think I got this all planned out for you.. :lau :gig👵

Broke ground today on the shed site. I am doing this all with hand tools! I'm crazy, it's so much work! Made good progress today though digging out the footprint. Im going to do landscape fabric, then gravel under my cement blocks.

this is a before picture of the site.
20200529_090913.jpg

Some pics of today's progress coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom