!~~*H~O~G~W~A~R~T~S*~~! >>*a*Harry*Potter*RP

channonchickens

Chirping
8 Years
Feb 11, 2011
If you think there are too many RPs and you want me to get rid of this, just say so.

The Hogwarts Express pulls into platform 9 3/4. You wheel your trunk and owl, cat or toad towards the train. You load on your baggage. You walk to a carriage and open the door.
"Hi" Harry, Ron and Hermione say "Sit down" Hermione adds pleasantly. For the rest of the trip you talk about your first year at Hogwarts. You arrive at Hogsmeade station and are greeted by Hagrid. "First 'ears follow meh" Hagrid booms. He leads you to the boats to cross The Black Lake. You hop in a boat with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. The castle looms above you. You go through the tunnel under the school until you reach Professor McGonagall. "You will now be sorted"

ANNOUNCEMENTS: HOGSMEADE WEEKEND 1/5/11 TOMORROW

Rules:

• If you don't like Harry Potter don't go on.
• Have fun, but stay on topic.
• Fill out the form correctly.
• If you don't comment for a week without a good reason, you will be removed from the RP.
• Have fun!

Name:
Teacher/Student/Ghost/Prefect/Quidditch Captain:
Appearance:
House(Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin):
Personality:
Favourite subject:
Favourite passtime:
Other:

Places

The Great Hall: a beautiful hall, the ceiling bewitched to mimic the night sky. It has four house tables, and it where Hogwarts holds breakfast, lunch, dinner, festive celebrations, the House Cup announcement place, owl delievery mail arrives here.

Dormatories: a place where students sleep, 5 people to a room.

Owlery: a place where owls are kept.

Common Rooms: a place where students can hang out, study, and chat amongst friends. There are four common rooms, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

Tranfiguration Classroom: a class taught by Prof. Minerva McGonagall. a class where you learn how to tranfigure needles all the way up to animals and people.

Potions Classroom: in the dugeon taught be Prof. Severus Snape. Cold, dark and damp.

Divination Classroom:a class up in the high towers of Hogwarts. Is taught be Prof. Sybil Trelawny. Often smells of heavy perfume. Teapots and teacups dotted around the room. Small tables that seat 3 people dotted all around the classroom, that students sit at and interperate the future.

Defence Against The Dark Arts: a class that is taught by (there is a curse on the post that teachers will teach only be able to teach for one year) for arguments sake Prof. Remus Lupin. Students taught how to defend themselves against dark forces and animals.

Charms Classroom: taught by Prof. Filius Flitwick. Students are taught charms like Repairo, Alohomora, Wingardium Leviosa...etc

Enjoy this RP!

Members

Slytherin:

Iva Moy has long curly red hair, pale skin and amber eyes.
She's in Slytherin.
Her favourite subject is potions.
She enjoys being awesome. Shes slightly snobby, but can be nice.
Shes a member of Dracos posse and is a pure blood.
(thecphoenix)

Gryffindor:

Larna Clearing has long dark brown hair, tan skin and sparkly green eyes.
She's in Gryffindor, She's the seeker for the Gryffindor team and the Quidditch Captain.
Her favourite subject is Defence against the Dark Arts.
She enjoys exploring the castle and grounds and uncovering its secrets.
She's a straight A student, but that dosnt reflect her personality. She's
really brave and kind to everyone. She doesnt have any friends apart from Ginny
and Hermione. She's a blood traitor. She likes using magic heaps. Her protronus is a marten.
(channonchickens)

Charlotte Greengrass. Average height, slim, long dark, dark brown hair, crisp, mysterious blue eyes, light freckles.
Shes in Gryffindor.
Very kind, yet very brave and strong, slightly mysterious.
Her favourite subject DATDAs (defence against the dark arts).
Her favourite passtime hanging around the castle with and without her friends (mainly without)
Just to let you know, she isn't just some romantic fool, and her patronous is an Eagle.
(chickendiva25)

Lucy Smith is a Prefect of Gryffindor. She has long, straight dark brown hair, average height and wears glasses.
Her personality nice and bubbly, true to her friends.
Her favourite subject Magical Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Her favourite passtime is hanging out with her best friends and practicing enchantments
She excels in class, a member of Dumbledore's Army, friend with Hermionie, Ginny and Luna.
(ChickLover98)

Taube is a student.
She is blond, long hair, with radiating green eyes.
She's in Gryfinndor.
Her personality is Bubbly.
Her favourite subject is Charms.
Her favourite passtime is reading.
(EE lover:))

Sylvia B. Fae (often referred to as 'Sylvie' by friends.)
Student. She is one of the few witches, or, witches-in-training, that can be trusted in Hogwarts, because of her knowledge of the darker magics.
Long, wavy hair that is black at the base and blends to brown at the ends, which reaches the end of her spine, with naturally spiraling hair that frames her face. Her calm eyes are a rich olive green and contrast to her pale face, and her build is average, but her size is petite. She often wears a silk scarf in the colors representing her House.
Gryffindor
She enjoys the company of others, yet she thrives on silence. She does her work well and will take as much time as required to make sure that it is perfect. She enjoys helping and bringing a smile to others' faces. She is easy-going, calm, and rather quiet, and often isn't much for conversation unless someone else begins the discussion, or something is weighing heavily on her mind. She can seem rather mysterious to some.
Enchantments?
Reading, and practicing her spells. She has a hunger for learning.
She has a very powerful wand. It doesn't seem very fancy, because it is a mere tree branch that was trimmed of it's brambles and polished, but it contains one of Fawkes's tail feathers as a reward for being 'teacher's pet'.
(BirdNut)

Name: Ethan P. Crow
Student.
He is average in build, but somewhat lanky. He has black hair that curls slightly, rather thick eybrows, and a pale, very lightly freckled face. He wears a pair of glasses.
Gryffindor
Smart, but lacking in social skills, so he often stutters and sometimes he makes a fool of himself.
Favourite subject He loves them all.
He spends most of his day at the Library.
He is often teased by his piers for being a 'nerd', and he is good friends with Sylvia. Thick British accent.

Name: Lirio
Student
Blond Hair with color-changing tips, one eye is Sapphire, the other is Emerald Green, she always has a backpack like an Irken PAK with her
Gryffindor
Personality:Cynical, but can be nice when you're her friend.
Favourite subject: Charms
Favourite passtime: wandering around aimlessly, playing Harvest Moon
Other: shes extremely smart

Name: Bailey
Student
Appearance: Shrot blonde gair, blue eyes, average height, very skinny, but musclar
House: Gryffindor
Personality: Funny, sweet, loves to joke, but is serious when needed.
Other: Likes Charlotte, but she doesn't know. (Yet)

Name: Joseph
Student
Appearance: Ear length brown hair, not skinny, but not fat, chocolate brown eyes, rather tall for his age, but not overly
House: Gryffindor
Personality: Different, but cool, is kind, but has somewhat of a short temper
Other: Knows nothing of the muggle world, so he is entrigued with the fact that Taube lives in it, so he likes to hang around her alot and ask her questions

Name: Til (pronounced TEEL)
Teacher/Student/Ghost/Prefect/Quidditch Captain: Student
Appearance: Brown hair, one purple eye, one green eye, and muscular, though nobody really notices.
House(Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin): Gryfinndor
Personality: Nice, but a little conceited
Other: Likes music, will pester anyone who gets on his nerves until they stop acting like them around him, and likes Taube(because I have to write something like this just once!)

Name: Brendan
Appearance: Sandy blonde hair, purple eyes, average in about everything else appearance-wise
House(Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin): Gryfinndor
Personality: Shy, but can be a little nice when he's friends with you. Still average.
Other: is growing his hair out to cover his eyes, as he faces much mirth from his eye color

Hufflepuff:

Name:Justice Moridance
Prefect,on quidditch team
Appearance:tall blonde,skinny,Clear Reflection,Wears a skirt with her uniform often.
House: Hufflepuff
Personality:Kind,Kinda popular,kinda a loner,has an amazing voice but doesnt like to use it,because she is afraid that someone will make fun of her.
Favourite subject:transfiguration
Favourite passtime:wizards chess
Other:seeker for hufflepuff quidditch team,protronus is a butterfly,is muggleborn

Ravenclaw:

Zuli Lylizel is a chubby girl with short spiky bright red hair.
Shes shy but smart and has no friends.
Her favorite subject is History of Magic with Professor Binns.
Her favorite passtime is being in the library and studying.
She quite a skilled witch but doesnt use magic much. Her protronus is a seal.
(channonchickens)

Lucinda is a Student in Ravenclaw.
Her Appearance is Tall, thin, athletic, long brown hair, deep green eyes
Her Personality is Hard working, smart, outgoing, brave
Her Favourite subject is Charms and defence against the dark arts
Her Favourite passtime is Reading, practicing spells
She is very good at spells
(ChickieBooBoo)

Name: Chelsea
Student
Appearance: Blue eyes, shouler-length straight brown hair, likes to wear yellow shirts w/ blue jeans, orange vests, and a red bandanna over her hair
House(Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin): Ravenclaw
Personality: ANGRY!!!!! (roflol)
Favourite subject: um, Defense against the Dark Arts, maybe? (shes a mystery. )
Favourite passtime: pestering Ponii, playing Harvest Moon
Other: can read minds. (:hmm...)
(EElover:))

Name: Ponii
Appearance: Violet eyes, red hair up in a "double ponytail"(one ponytail that splits at base)
House(Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin): Ravenclaw
Personality: Secluded
Favourite subject: has none
Favourite passtime: ignoring annoying people, playing Harvest Moon
Other: can speak like ten different languages like German, French, and Spanish.
(EElover:))

Last edited:
dude yay!!!! i started a club too!!!!!! i love harry Potter!!! read all the books and im in the national harry potter alliance club and at school!!! lol i had a thread on here but it got locked!!! i dont even know why nobody said anything wrong!?!
somad.gif

Ok, for example.

Name: Molly Moonshade (it has to be made up)
Teacher/Student/Ghost/Prefect/Quidditch Captain: student
Appearance: tall, blonde blue eyes
House(Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin): Gryffindor
Favourite subject: Charms
Favourite passtime: reading books
Other: shes friends with Stephanie Wood

thats just an example

Name: Galilei galileo cornelious potter
Teacher/Student/Ghost/Prefect/Quidditch Captain: Quiditch captain of the Griffindor team
Appearence: tall, skinny, brown eyes dresses like skater when not in robes
House: Griffindor
Favourite subject: defense against the dark arts (with proffessor lupin)
Favourite passtime: seeing my dad win the quiditch world cup
Other: (im Harry Potters son, im brother with albus potter, and my best friend is Ron and Hermiones son)

Larna's dark brown hair fell in her eyes as she muttered over and over again. 'Alohomora' she said quietly and calmly but her spells weren't working against the locked door, 'Snape must've put a enchantment on it' she muttered angrily. 'What are you doing this late at night trying to get into MY private potions cabinet!' Snapes cold voice split the darkness. 'I well..um' Larna spluttered. 'Come to my office' Snape said and with that he marched down the hall. Its okay Larna thought, well it isnt she contemplated. She knocked on the door. 'Come in'.
'Now tell me what were you doing?' He said barely moving his lips. Larna was silent. Snapes lips curled into a smirk, 'Thought so, strong willed you are, have a drink will you?' But it was more like a statement than a question. His black eyes bored into hers. 'Come on'. She knew it was Veritaserum. Snape grew impatient, he forced it down her throat. She spluttered. 'Now what were you really doing?' He said composing himself. 'I was trying to get some gillyweed so I could explore the bottom of the Black Lake. 'Why would you do such a stupid thing?'
'I dont know... I guess I'm fascinated about exploring, and well they have grindylows and merpeople down there which weve been learning about with Lupin'. At the mention of his name Snape bristled up 'Out NOW! Detention for 2 weeks, OUT NOW!'
Larna scurried down the hall and didnt stop till she reached the Gryffindor common room.

Back
Top Bottom