:) :) Ha-Ha:):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Danceswithchicks, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Danceswithchicks

Danceswithchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

The sunday before last, I stayed up until 12:30am to see King Kong vs. Godzilla 1963! The effects were cheesy, the overdubbing hilarious, and the strange joy Godzilla got from attacking King Kong made it a strange and funny experience. So, who goes for Godzilla and who goes for Kong?

Godzilla is awesome! Period.

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    I liked the one that featured Godzilla's baby. When the baby tried to spew flames....all that came out was a smoke ring! [​IMG] Cheesy isn't the word for it!!

3. Danceswithchicks

Danceswithchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] That sounds funny, Hmmmmm... a new addition to the netflix list?

4. Countrywife

Countrywife Corrupted by a Redneck

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    I love the old Godzilla's, and to be sure, the original King Kong was WAY BETTER than the remake.

5. the Pollo Loco

the Pollo Loco Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    Santa Cruz,CA
    Definitely a godzilla fan!! I grew up on watching these flicks, also enjoyed Giant Robot!!! couldn't wait to watch it!!![​IMG]

6. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

I have to vote King Kong. Our DS loved him, had the stuffed one that Sear's sold and sure wish I had kept it. I liked the last KK with Jack Black. I thought the special effects of those dinos rolling down that valley was spectacular and the giant bugs almost gave me bad dreams. I thought the girl who played the blonde was as good as Faye Ray. Her screaming was sure authentic.

7. Blueggchick

Blueggchick ♥Dar's Blue Bayou Chicks♥

Apr 18, 2009
    SE LA
    I LOVE Godzilla movies! When I was little I would actually have nightmares watching them, but to this day I love the sounds he makes. [​IMG] The one with baby Godzilla is probably my favorite. [​IMG]

8. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Godzilla was always my favorite and my kids favorite too.

9. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    I think you guys are talking about godzuki.....lol I used to watch those movies all the time. lol I thought it was absolutely hilarious watching the actors because the movement of their mouths didn't match up to the dialogue that was spoken. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by