HA! Never thought I'd hear him say THAT...

m.kitchengirl

Songster
8 Years
Jun 4, 2011
Maine
So, the man of the house caught me looking at duck breeds online - Welsh Harlequins and Cayugas.
He asked to see a bigger picture of the Cayugas & then said, "WOW! Those are amazing. Can we please get those?"!!!!!!

HA! Then he proceeded to tell me how much he:
1. Loved to watch the ducks in the yard & would LOVE to see those out there, too.
and, even crazier,
2. Misses the little ducklings quacking at him.

THEN he added, "We can just make the new coop a little bigger, I don't mind".

Maybe the trolls came in the night & left an imposter who thinks "8 ducks won't be too much".
I mean, seriously, who is this guy?

lau.gif
Nice!

Nice. My Metzer's catalog came in the mail this week and DH handed me the mail and said "I almost just threw that in the trash so you'd not see it"

lau.gif

They do eventually come around though. My hubby has fallen in love with the ducks and turkey.... (he does LIKE the chickens... but not soooo much).

I now have the 'Turkey Taj Mahal' the Duck Paradise is in planning... problem is.. I need more ducks & turkeys to fill up these coops he is making for me
big_smile.png

What's the deal with Cayuga's? My husband likes them too. And I know how you feel, because hubby comes to me and says, "Ya know, it wouldn't be a big deal for me to build a new attached run. It would be more secure."

Me: "...?..."

(Not that I'm mad about it..)

What's the deal with Cayuga's? My husband likes them too. And I know how you feel, because hubby comes to me and says, "Ya know, it wouldn't be a big deal for me to build a new attached run. It would be more secure."

Me: "...?..."

(Not that I'm mad about it..)

I think Cayugas are like sports cars, so shiny.
Last year he was the guy who said, "I am a musician, I can't take any chances with my hands,". Today he sees Cayugas and...
He has been praising the Anconas & how pretty they are lately, but this "WE should get ducks & build things," ? It is definitely out of character.
I am going to order ducklings now, so if the trolls switch him back tonight, it is too late for him to change his mind.

I think Cayugas are like sports cars, so shiny.
Last year he was the guy who said, "I am a musician, I can't take any chances with my hands,". Today he sees Cayugas and...
He has been praising the Anconas & how pretty they are lately, but this "WE should get ducks & build things," ? It is definitely out of character.
I am going to order ducklings now, so if the trolls switch him back tonight, it is too late for him to change his mind.
That explains it.. .mine's a musician too. :)

Back
Top Bottom