Had anyone purchased Flubenvet from Peticious.com?

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Freia, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Freia

Freia Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2012
    Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has tried ordering Flubenvet wormer from Peticious. If so, was the transaction smooth?

The reason I'm wondering, is because it's a Chinese company with an office in Costa Rica. They have an F rating with the New York BBB, and their online reviews are atrocious. So I guess I kind of answered my own question...

Why would I even consider ordering from them? They seem to be the only place int he US you can get Flubenvet. I'm also trying to find online stores in the UK that will ship to me.

If Peticious is a total scam, and if I can't find a UK store that will ship, I'll use Valbazen instead. I've been using Eprinex, which is so effective, easy to apply, and no egg withdrawal. I thought I'd rotate with the Fubenvet, since also no egg withdrawal, but I may just have to bith the bullet, use Valbazem, and toss my precious eggs (wiping tears).

2. Emma sarson

Emma sarson Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2013
    Hi, I bought the 60g premixed tub in the uk from a company called black cat medicines. Free delivery £21.50. They may export? Hope that helps :)

3. Emma sarson

Emma sarson Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2013
    Found them on amazon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by