Had the pleasure of meeting Bobbi Porto

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Poison Ivy, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Songster

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    I took a day trip on Friday to meet up with Annika and get a couple frizzle hens from her. They are so cute and so sweet. Then we drove on down to Bobbi Porto's place. Wow she has some beautiful birds. I was ooohing and awwwing the whole time. She is the nicest person you could ever meet. I bought 4 silkies from her a Blue roo he is the sweetest thing and I'm in love with him. Then I bought him 2 girlfriends a blue & a splash they are just as sweet as he is. Then I couldn't leave without a partridge chick to go with the one I already had. If your ever in Florida you should look her up. I guarantee you won't want to leave without one of her silkies. I will try to take some pictures tomorrow of mine. It was just to cold this weekend to do it.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

How fun for you! I've heard nice things about Bobbi.

3. ZuniBee

ZuniBee Songster

May 8, 2007
    Zuni, Virginia
    I got a pair of Blue Jersey Giants and 7 JG chicks from Bobbi. She was great to work with and her birds are very nice.

4. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Songster

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    I have a couple of silkie’s and 4 gorgeous bantam Araucana’s; a Silver Duckwing roo, BB Red roo, a Blue/Red roo and one little white hen that I hatched from Bobbi’s eggs. Notice I said, 3 roo’s and only 1 hen. I just started hatching last year and I am GREAT at hatching roo’s. [​IMG]
    Mitzi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: