Had the pleasure of meeting Bobbi Porto

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Poison Ivy, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    I took a day trip on Friday to meet up with Annika and get a couple frizzle hens from her. They are so cute and so sweet. Then we drove on down to Bobbi Porto's place. Wow she has some beautiful birds. I was ooohing and awwwing the whole time. She is the nicest person you could ever meet. I bought 4 silkies from her a Blue roo he is the sweetest thing and I'm in love with him. Then I bought him 2 girlfriends a blue & a splash they are just as sweet as he is. Then I couldn't leave without a partridge chick to go with the one I already had. If your ever in Florida you should look her up. I guarantee you won't want to leave without one of her silkies. I will try to take some pictures tomorrow of mine. It was just to cold this weekend to do it.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

How fun for you! I've heard nice things about Bobbi.

3. ZuniBee

ZuniBee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Zuni, Virginia
    I got a pair of Blue Jersey Giants and 7 JG chicks from Bobbi. She was great to work with and her birds are very nice.

4. RedStickLA

RedStickLA Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2007
    South Louisiana
    I have a couple of silkie’s and 4 gorgeous bantam Araucana’s; a Silver Duckwing roo, BB Red roo, a Blue/Red roo and one little white hen that I hatched from Bobbi’s eggs. Notice I said, 3 roo’s and only 1 hen. I just started hatching last year and I am GREAT at hatching roo’s. [​IMG]
    Mitzi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by