hahaha! Just filled 3 bators! 1/26 candling update!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Jan 20, 2008.

1. I don't know what possessed me?

Bator #1 (fan and auto-turner) has:
    20 Barred Rock eggs
    23 Ameraucana eggs
    5 Naked Neck frizzled green-egger eggs
    Bator #2 (still-air, no turner) has:
    28 Naked Neck eggs
    11 Jersey Giant x Naked Neck eggs
    6 BR eggs
    Bator #3 (still air, no turner) has:
    26 Silkie eggs
    10 Mottled Cochin eggs
    11 silkie feathered green-egger eggs

Kind of scary...

Lisa

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  2. slyfoxpeeps

slyfoxpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Lewisburg, WV
    Dipsy, do you already have the Jersey Giant X naked necks? Got a pic? Sounds like fun!!!
    sylvia

3. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    It must be this board!!! I think there is a virus of some kind you get when you log on we have another 92 eggs in the bator now!!!!!!!!!!!!

should I say WHOO HOO.. or HELP!!!!

4. chickenranchwife

chickenranchwife Chillin' With My Peeps

Lisa, I wished I had three bators, but one thing about it you'll have lots of egg layers this spring. I wish you all the luck in the world on your hatching three bators at one time.
    Just wondering if your feeling ok? I think I seen a hatchaholics board on here not too long ago. Might think about some support from someone who won't enable you! I really do love you Lisa, as I am teasing you!

[​IMG]:cd [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    a hatchaholics board

YES, there really is one on Yahoo! And Lisa, please we want to see pix. I hope I'm still on your list to experiment! February is a comin'. Good luck to you.​

6. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Did you put all those eggs in today? So they'll ALL be hatching in 21 days??

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH

7. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Girl, you got it worse than we do!!! I have three hatches lined up but the third one (which your eggs are part of [​IMG] ) will have to wait until the first ones are done hatching because I DRAW THE LINE at having two incubators. I am so stinkin healthy, look at my boundaries [​IMG]

edited to say: OKAY, OKAY... so I do have a third one, but it is ONLY used as a hatcher [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  8. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    ooh-ahhh. So much fun!

9. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    LOL I thought I was bad...But you're just as bad, Lisa!! I have 3 still air bators, one auto turner...2 Bators are full, the third will be full when I get YOUR eggs!! You are such an enabler!!

10. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    LOL!!!!! I kept seeing where you have eggs avaliable but just dont have the money right now.. Hubby says better you then me..lol I cant wait until mine start laying. I have some beautiful silkies and have interesting colors and cant wait to put them in with that black NN showgirl roo that I hatched from you. I will be getting together with you about an egg shipment in a couple more weeks. Jenn

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by