Hahahaha

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nobody lol, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Nobody lol

Nobody lol New Egg

Feb 20, 2016
    Hi

2. KeyFlock

KeyFlock Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2015
    Kansas
    [​IMG] I'm glad you joined us!!

3. Howdy and welcome to the BYC . like you already you ain't long winded that's for sure .[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Nobody lol

Nobody lol New Egg

Feb 20, 2016
    Thanks i am ao stupid lol i just created 3 threads how do i remove 2?

5. Nobody lol

Nobody lol New Egg

Feb 20, 2016
    I have some chicks and they have nasal discharge and head shaking. They also open their mouths real wide alot. I have 2 reaally bad sick. Those 2 have swollen eyelids.

6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

7. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - sorry to hear about your flock and their problems. It sounds like they may have a respiratory problem. Whilst it could be a fungal or allergic problem, it could also be bacterial or viral. Whilst theres a number of approaches to trying to deal with problems, here's a very brief synopsis.

1. Take them to a vet and go from there (not likely to make financial sense with chicks i would not imagine)
    2. Get them started on a broad spectrum antibiotic ASAP - it won't cure anything but a bacterial problem, but it can help ward off secondary infections
    3. Give the vitamin supplements / electrolytes and keep your fingers crossed.

Personally, I'd go for 2 and 3 ASAP because things seem quite serious.

If there's no improvements, then the issue could be fungal, but I'd suggest reading about that here on BYC - type "treating fungal respiratory infections" once you have started to treat your chicks.

Alas, I don't think that you can delete posts. What you can do is send a personal message to a moderator - not sure but i think sumi is one (search for "Sumi" in the search box), then go to her profile (above the avatar), click on PM and then ask for them to be deleted. If Sumi is not a moderator, she will certainly point you in the right direction.

All the best with the chicks
    CT

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I answered one of your posts already, explaining when you go offline we cannot contact you. You can go back to two of your posts and click on the pencil at the bottoms. This allows you to edit your posts. You can back space over your post to delete, Then hit the submit button and you are all set.

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello! Welcome to BYC! Good luck with your little ones.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by