Haircuts, Haircutes and Hairews

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Zahboo, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Yes, it's about hair. Feel free to post pictures, appropriate ones. Just wanted to see the many different styles of BYCians. I'm planning on getting my hair cut tomorrow. At the moment it's thick, and shoulder/shoulder blade length. I hate it, it's thick and a hot mess. It goes up in a messy bun everyday, yes EVERY day. So off with it and I'm not sure if I'm getting a pixie cut or just kinda short, but something. It just depends on what Susanne thinks (hairdresser) [​IMG]

Also, stories of worst hair cuts, best haircuts. I had a horrible one last year. Was it an okay cut? Sure, for a 50 year old hag, but it was NOT what I asked for. I stopped going to salon chains... They hire anybody.

2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I got this on Wednesday!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please forgive me. I'm not very good at taking photos of my own head.

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Michaela!!! That looks GREAT!!!!!! Leah, I would suggest a bob for you. I think it would look FAB on you!

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    lol! Thanks deb!

It is SUCH a relief! The "curly" look goes REALLY good with it! (for those days I'm just not feeling the blow dryer...)

5. debilorrah

Quote:Unfortunately my curly hair puts me in the Janis Joplin zone. I currently have a great cut if I blow dry it!

6. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    I love yours, and I'm not sure what I'm getting. I want it really short but then IDK. I want to be able to style it one day and then not the next. Maybe a bob... I definitely want side fringe tho. I just don't like my hair. I want to just shave it off and be bald. But I can't. We grew up girls have hair to their butts, boys get shaved with the clippers. Now I just want to test out hair. I figured nows the time because I have summer to work with it, if I like it get it cut back in august beofre school, if not its already 2 months into growing back [​IMG]

So I've always wanted this and the last time i KINDA got it but it wasn't it.
    [​IMG]

This is cute
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  7. LAMchop

LAMchop Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2009
    SW VA
    I have super thick hair. I would love to get a short cut, but come some humidity it would turn into a 'fro. I restrain it in a bun every day too. [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

Quote:I think with your straight thick hair, the bob that is long in the front and short in the back would look great!

Neither one of those styles would fit your face the right way. Leah, back away from popular, and back away from pics of women that do not look like you.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  9. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    My hair used to be thick but it's not really anymore. Plus I have a round pudgy face because I'm fat so IDK how it's going to look because all the models are well.... models. And if you google short hair for fat people or large people you get HER, what part of her is fat?

[​IMG]

10. debilorrah

Leah stop looking at FACES and look at hair picturing your face. No one else is you!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by