1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Half Doz. Duck eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PineBurrowPeeps, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Only wanting $10 to cover shipping, I'm basically looking for a tester.

I have a flock of 7, 3 Khaki Cambell hens, 2 Runner hens, 1 crested Pekin hen, and 1 gorgeous Khaki Cambell drake.
    I am nearly certain these are eggs from my Khaki hens but I didn't want to mess with their lay cycle and seperate just the Khakis right now. Eventually that's the plan...

So your possibilites are:
    Pure Khaki Cambells.
    Half KC/Half Runner.
    Half KC/Half crested Pekin.
    All of the eggs look exactly alike so I am betting they are from the Khakis.

Post Sold here and then PM me for Paypal info. Would like to hear feedback on the eggs, if they hatched, how many hatched, maybe pics of the ducklings, etc.
    Thanks!

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Sure, I'll test them for you! Sending pm now.

3. Sold! [​IMG]

4. ejones1961

ejones1961 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2008
    West TN
    If you come up with another set and need another tester, I would be interested.

5. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Quote:Shelley you are OUT OF CONTROL [​IMG]
    Silkies and now Ducks?!?!?!
    CHristina
    (still looking for eggs to incubate with you...)

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Shelley you are OUT OF CONTROL [​IMG]
    Silkies and now Ducks?!?!?!
    CHristina
    (still looking for eggs to incubate with you...)

Yep! [​IMG] I have cayuga and pekin ducks in the bator already, plus frizzles and seramas. Then I'm getting silkies and ameraucanas, these ducks, hopefully some golden lakenvelders, oh yeah, and I just had 16 jumbo coturnix quail hatch yesterday and today! [​IMG] Oh, and my pharoah coturnix quail hen has layed an egg a day for more than a week, so I need to 'check fertility' on those! [​IMG] And to think I said I wasn't incubating anymore this winter!! [​IMG]

ETA: and my new hovabator was shipped today [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by