Half Shell Hatch-A-Long! (Caution, unsuccessful, please read whole thread before attempting)

Pics
Yes 😂 We are looking for 5+ acres so we can have more animals and more chickens. My husband wants to do breeding pens so we can have specific breeds.
What breeds are you going to breed? That sounds awesome.

I have some that are in the brooder right now for a friend. I also have 12 more eggs I just put in the bator last week.
Aw! I hope you have a good hatch! I'd love to breed and show one day when I have my own place. I want to breed (or at the very least have) some good quality BLRWs, Crested Cream Legbars, Mille Fleur D'uccles, and Silver Spangled Hamburgs.

Aw! I hope you have a good hatch! I'd love to breed and show one day when I have my own place. I want to breed (or at the very least have) some good quality BLRWs, Crested Cream Legbars, Mille Fleur D'uccles, and Silver Spangled Hamburgs.
I’d love to show as well but I’m not sure what it requires. I should look into it.

She has very pretty coloring. Eye candy 😍
Yup! I called her coloring that and my brother gave me this look: **Not my gif, lol**
tenor.gif

I’d love to show as well but I’m not sure what it requires. I should look into it.
I just joined 4-H last fall because I wanted to show, and the only shows were 4-H affiliated ones. I was wanting to show my BLRW and the Partridge Cochin, but with this whole virus thing they cancelled it. I don't really know what all goes into it either, lol. I've been reading about it some. I don't like the fact that I'd have to leave them there for like a week though. I saw Egghead Jr's blrw eggs for sale, and I really wanted some. Lol. You should try it. It seems like it would be fun. I'm sure my birds aren't considered Show quality, but I thought it would be good experience.

I just joined 4-H last fall because I wanted to show, and the only shows were 4-H affiliated ones. I was wanting to show my BLRW and the Partridge Cochin, but with this whole virus thing they cancelled it. I don't really know what all goes into it either, lol. I've been reading about it some. I don't like the fact that I'd have to leave them there for like a week though. I saw Egghead Jr's blrw eggs for sale, and I really wanted some. Lol. You should try it. It seems like it would be fun. I'm sure my birds aren't considered Show quality, but I thought it would be good experience.
I don’t know who egghead is...

I’m sorry everything has been cancelled on you. If I had to leave my chickens for a week I won’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom