Half zipped chick

Can you post a picture?

If it's halfway through the zip, it's stuck - once they start zipping they don't stop, and if they stop it means it ran into trouble. They also don't start zipping until they're ready to hatch, so it's ready to come out, and you should be able to finish the zip for it safely. But seeing a picture will help make sure it's ready to go.

Can you post a picture?

If it's halfway through the zip, it's stuck - once they start zipping they don't stop, and if they stop it means it ran into trouble. They also don't start zipping until they're ready to hatch, so it's ready to come out, and you should be able to finish the zip for it safely. But seeing a picture will help make sure it's ready to go.
I helped it out halfway. No more vessels. All its gotta do is hopefully push out now. Pic is of after opening the egg. Should I just pull it out fully? Its not "vacuumed sealed" as i like to call it. Usually only time i half them is when that happens
15481225952612224523613997068853.jpg

I helped it out halfway. No more vessels. All its gotta do is hopefully push out now. Pic is of after opening the egg. Should I just pull it out fully? Its not "vacuumed sealed" as i like to call it. Usually only time i half them is when that happensView attachment 1649235

Looks good! You might want to also remove that piece right behind its head, because that might be keeping it from pushing out on its own.

Back
Top Bottom