Halloween Chicken Photo Contest

thereverend

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 15, 2010
Hey everyone!,
Just wanted to let you know that I am running a contest using my website www.freepixxhost.com , I am looking for the cutest picture of your chickens or chicks in costume, with pumpkins ect.. Just make it cute and please don't harm any of the chickens doing it.

What Do You Win? ?
$25 GIFT CARD FROM TRACTOR STORE

When Can you Start Posting Pictures?
NOW!!!!

What are the rules ? ?
Only one winner will be announced here in this forum on Halloween!. , You can enter as many pictures as you want of your chickens in
costume ect.. Pictures MUST be hosted with www.freepixxhost.com (ITS FREE YOU PAY NOTHING TO HOST THERE. And its my service).
upload your picture there and use the link that it provides that says "POST YOUR PHOTO TO A FORUM" just copy and paste that in the
message body where you put your text.in this thread. IF you are the winner i will give you email to send me privately your mailing info for the gift card Gift card is governed by the rules of use by tractor store and in no way is tractor store involved with this contest. As stated before there is only going to be one winner. I will be judging the photos here. So lets see what you got! how cute.. Heres my little one
below. But i cant win.. so .. its an example for you guys!!! So let the pictures begin here..

Last edited:
Subscribing ...
cool.png

Hey where is everyones pictures.. ???
Please post some only one day to go.. post post post!!!

You will be uploading your photos to : www.freepixxhost.com and then posting the code here
where it says POST YOUR PICTURES TO A FORUM. Please do post Your pictures.. the pictures will show up here..

I did this as www.freepixxhost.com is my FREE service to host as many of your pictures
on for free. So I am sponsoring this contest.. So HURRY and upload your photos..

I will be judging Halloween night.
Entries must be received by 9pm on the 31st aka Halloween

I cant wait to see everyones cute chickens!

Wow!..
I am surprised!.. NO ONE posted there pictures here.???
It was worth $25 in a tractor store gift card. Oh well
no one posted, no one won.. I cant win so i dont count.

Maybe ill try again with thanks giving or Christmas

Back
Top Bottom