Halloween Costume - I'm so excited!!!!

SouthernLady

Songster
11 Years
Sep 7, 2008
Mississippi
I'm so excited! After years of begging, I've finally talked my 8 year old into being a cowgirl for Halloween. Thank goodness she has outgrown her princess phase! I hurried and ordered the costume before she changed her mind. Here's the picture of it from the website. I ordered everything for her except the boots. I'll just buy her some boots somewhere. We can't wait until it comes in!

15468_262737_1806.jpg

I always had some pretty good costumes! My mom used to make them for me when I was little. She made an awesome dalmation costume, a cat, a bat, and I was even a crayon one year. I always loved when she made my costumes because they were sooo comfortable. I was never a fan of masks or paint on my face!

That costume is adorable. I was a cowgirl one year and I rode my horse in the halloween parade they have every year in town. I never did it again because my horse didn't know what to think of all the costumes! LOL

I always made my kids costumes and it was a sad day when that stopped. Happened only 1 year then I got grandkids and I make theirs.

Last year was the wizard of oz. My granddaughter was 2 and went as dorathy and my grandson was 1 and went as the lion, my daughters best friend has 2 year old twin boys and they went as the tin man and the scare crow. Best of all my grand puppy went as ToTo.

This year is Cinderella for my granddaughter and Gus Gus the mouse for my Grandson. The costumes are cut out and ready to sew so hopefully this week I can get them done.

Nice costume she will be a doll in it I am sure

The cutest costume I have ever seen was on my niece and nephew...my niece was a chicken and my nephew was the egg!
tongue.png
Just adorable!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom