*Halloween Countdown*

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by FluffyColor, Aug 22, 2010.

1. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  2. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    and since we're at it, how many days till christmas?

3. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    I go trick or treating every year with my friend, even though we are teens, but we love picking out or making our costumes. And the candy too. I don't know what we will be this year....We always dress up as something....Unusual.

4. FluffyColor

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Quote:Christmas??? I'm trying to not think about christmas! I've been watching the NORAD tracks Santa videos on youtube (with the sound low or off) and I played a Christmas game yesterday. Will not play it again until Thanksgiving. I'm using Halloween to train myself out of Christmas! OKAY, just for reference- but I'm not making a countdown out of it until Halloween is over.

There is 125 days left until Christmas. [​IMG]

5. FluffyColor

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Quote:Maybe you could be Tacky Tourists?

6. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana

Fluffy. No. Way. [​IMG] We are thinking of going with the 1920's and 30's theme. Like Bonnie and Clyde or something [​IMG]

7. FluffyColor

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Quote:Christmas??? I'm trying to not think about christmas! I've been watching the NORAD tracks Santa videos on youtube (with the sound low or off) and I played a Christmas game yesterday. Will not play it again until Thanksgiving. I'm using Halloween to train myself out of Christmas! OKAY, just for reference- but I'm not making a countdown out of it until Halloween is over.

There is 125 days left until Christmas. [​IMG]

You could always get a PM chain going. Or reserve the chatroom for an hour or two.

Or just start you own thread.

8. FluffyColor

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY

Fluffy. No. Way. [​IMG] We are thinking of going with the 1920's and 30's theme. Like Bonnie and Clyde or something [​IMG]

What about being flappers then?

9. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I'm looking forward to it so much! We always go to a Halloween party, and we also do trick or treating. I hope I can get more sweets this time around. And yes, I dress up. I'm either re-using my Princess Kumatora costume or going as Wriggle Nightbug.

10. FluffyColor

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    I want a supply of M&Ms, Snickers, Kit Kats and lots of other things. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by