Gallus gallus domesticus
IT'S OCTOBER! IT'S TIME FOR THE ANNUAL HALLOWEEN HATCH-A-LONG! GET READY BOY'S & GIRL'S!
Please reference this
First Post periodically for updates &
contest announcement etc.
Prepare for two things!
Be ready to set Chicken Eggs by the 10th or no later than the 11th.
Other types (dates) posted soon.
And second, Get ready to have some Halloween Fun!.
Remember, this announcement box will be adjusted and edited with new announcements!
So get ready for a Hatch-A-Long!
Link to Last Years Halloween:
- @Farmer Connie -(4 EGGS) Pekin Ducks SET OCT 3rd by Incubator.
- @JaeG (10 eggs) Broody/ Oct. 6th Button [email protected]
- @Erkenstein - (80 eggs!) coturnix quail Oct. 13th
- @Shay42 -(6 EGGS) A mix of Wyandotte, naked neck and silkie eggs. SET OCT 4th by incubator.
- @Pensmaster - (16 EGGS) SET OCT 4th by Incubator.
- @Auroradream26 - (10 EGGS) Various / I believe via Broody Hen
- @KikiLeigh02 - (24 EGGS) Set Oct. 8th
- @Farmer Connie -(6 EGGS) Oct. 10th- incubator
- @Chicks 'n ducks - (5 eggs) 4 broody hen/1 incubator
- @muddy75 - (6 EGGS) assorted chicken set 10/11 incubator
- @Shay42 - (6 eggs) incubator on Oct. 3rd
- @Sir Terris -(16 eggs) incubator
- @Sodell - (33 eggs) Silkies, Porcelain D'Uccle, Lavendar Maran/Ameracauna mix & Polish.
- @Auroradream26 (10 eggs)
4 showgirl eggs
5 Serama eggs
- @WVduckchick - (7 eggs) cream legbar under broody bantam cochin
- @CapricornFarm - (8 eggs) Incubator
- @BreadBreadson - (4eggs) Broody. Est. Oct 6th
- @Seifert Poultry - (15 eggs)
Type: Easter Egger
Type: Cream Legbar
- @kayla's Chickens (9 eggs) Oct 12th by incubator. 6 on day 3 and 3 on day 1.
- @HeiHeisMom (14 eggs) sept 30th- (7 BSL, 7RIR).
- @penny1960 - (8 eggs)Silky- blue and green- hatch will be 2nd or 3rd of November
- @AshleySGM - (22 eggs) Set October 13th
- @LTreadwell - (4 eggs) BROODY- Oct 27-28 hatch window.
- @MillersFarm - (16 eggs)10 bielefelder/6 Cemani SET Oct. 9th.
2018 Halloween Hatch-A-Long Contest List
2018 Halloween Hatch-A-Long
"EGG DECORATING CONTEST"
HAL HAL Contest #3: Autumn Poultry Photo Contest
FOR YOUR DONATIONS
We need prize donations for our other contests! It is your generosity that allows us to run these.
No item is too small. We can always have smaller items for 2nd/3rd place.
Hatching egg donations, fowl items new/used in good shape, BYC PFMs, Amazon gift certificates, BYC gift certificates, etc. are all great items to donate. What some of us do is purchase an item from Amazon and send it directly to the winner: just make sure they have plenty of the item in stock.