Halloween is sneaking up on us!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Iuvmychix, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Iuvmychix

Iuvmychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Halloween is sneaking up on us! I know that all you amazing BYC users are super crafty and creative, so I thought I would start a Halloween costume thread.OK, so the rules are that the idea or pic you post MUST be your own.Also, all BYC rules apply.The prize will be BRAGGING RIGHTS! I will name a first,second and third place winner.I will announce the winner as soon as I have enough entries.To join, you can either P.M me or post on this thread. I know that some of you BYCer’s might consider yourselves to old to trick-or-treat, but you can never be too old!!!There will be winners!!!LET’S SEE SOME COSTUMES![​IMG]

*Also, you may post a relative or friends costume as long as they are O.K with it!
    ** Your costumes don’t have to be homemade.
    *** You can copy and paste an image IF that’s what you’re going to be.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  2. Hello! I have my costume already but.......... I don't have a pic of it! It's is okay if I copy and past it? I have a good pic of it?

3. Wintent

Wintent Overrun With Chickens

Dec 26, 2012
    Ill have to get a pic later but this sounds awesome!

4. neophyte17

neophyte17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2013
    Florida
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Iuvmychix

Whoa! That is so cool! What are you?
    Sure that’s fine!!

6. I'm gonna be a box of nerds (the candy) with my friend! It's gonna look like this: (that isn't us...)
    [​IMG]

7. neophyte17

neophyte17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2013
    Florida
    Dressed up as a witch but the party I went to had a guy with snakes and he let me hold them. A white rat snake, the small one, and a albino burmese python, the big one

8. Iuvmychix

This is what I’m being! (not me in the photo) I won’t enter the competition though since I started it!Good luck to all you participants and keep posting!
    [​IMG]

9. qlicer49

qlicer49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario
    My Coop
    Im dressing up as a farmer.

10. Iuvmychix

Cool!
    Will you spare us a pic?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by