Halloween is too scarey for ducklings.

duckyfromoz

Quackaholic
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Australia
My little one didnt want to come out of the pumpkin.

46956_halloween_1.jpg

Not many kids trick or treat here in Australia- but... being that we are hours ahead of you guys.. Here I have had a few knocks on the door..One little girl turned up right about the same time my daughters friend was due to arrive. I heard my daughter open the front door- and thinking it was Vanessa- I ran to the door and said here give her a duckling- thrusting my hands forward holding a one week old little cutie. I should have looked first who was at the door..

lau.gif
standing there was a little witch- maybe 6 years old with a very scared look on her face.

Quote:
lau.gif

that is so funny! being out 2 hrs from town ours eyes would pop out of our heads if someone came trick or treating! hey, its halloween too, so popping eyes would match!
tongue.png
in the home town Duaringa, last year there was a little bit of trick or treating, but this year nothing. weeell it is Australia!

Thats so cute! I love the halloween set up you have for the photo.

And its ok i will probably have some shocking reactions tonight about my duck. I bought him a halloween costume and plan to have him out there with me all night passing out candy. Might even see if he wants to go trick or treating himself lol.

There's a lady in Florida who adopted a Muscovy that dresses him up for Halloween.

What an adorable photo!

I live in a building on a busy street surrounded by senior apartments and college students. We're kinda out of the way for trick or treating in this area. We only have a few kids that visit/live in my building. So, no one visits my place on Halloween. I don't really celebrate it. I treat it more like a fall harvest festival.

Back
Top Bottom