Halloween!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PippyChicken, Sep 19, 2010.

1. PippyChicken

PippyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2009
    AL
  2. tobin123

tobin123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2009
    fountaintown,indiana
    We like hallowen and already decor for it

3. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    I love it, even though I dont dress up anymore, and neither do my kids. I still do a pumpkin and just bought DH some candy corn for his dish at the office.

4. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I love it! [​IMG] I love getting all the candy and dressing up.

I may reuse my cosplay from earlier this year, or, if I can, make something for myself.

5. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    I LOVE halloween!!! I'm going to dress up as a ringwraith (Nazgul) from Lord of the Rings, and I have a jet black horse to complete it. [​IMG]

6. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    I looove Halloween! I like all the paranormal shows on TV, even if they are silly or staged, and I love the costume aspect as well! I make costumes for anime conventions, so Halloween makes a great opportunity for me to bust out my costumes I made earlier in the year and show them off again. Also, candy! What's not to love?

7. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    This entire time of year ROCKS! Halloween included! Autumn is my favorite season ever, and the crunchy leaves are great [​IMG]

I am making a rooster costume for my pit bull for halloween [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Quote:Autumn is my favorite season as well! I love the leaves, the weather, the crispness in the air, and the smell of fall... Ahh, it's the best!

Also, that sounds adorable! You have to post a picture when you finish! [​IMG] (Now I'm tempted to make one of my serama roosters a pit bull costume so we can put the pictures side by side! If only I had the time and materials to do that, hahaha.)

9. PippyChicken

PippyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2009
    AL
    Sassymygirl-Sounds awesome!!

SilverPhoenix-Me too!! I think most of them are fake but I still enjoy it! CANDYY! [​IMG] They always have trunk or treat where I live but me and my friend always dress up and go trick or treating.

Morgan-OMG yes crunchy leaves!! I love taking pictures at mid day or something with the leaves. It's soo pretty!! Aww! Thats a GREAt idea!!!!! please post pictures!! [​IMG]

10. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    I love Halloween too! I love the candy, my favorite is anything with chocolate [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by