1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hand-Crafted Quilted Baskets in VA--For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Acre of Blessings, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    I am making Quilted Fabric Baskets here in Va. I have several different Chicken Fabrics to use and few different Horse Fabrics to use also. I have several different Patterened and Floral fabris for use on making these baskets.
    These are very nice and durable baskets that measure around 8" x 12" and 6"x 14", no two baskets will be alike. In some form or the other they will all be different. If you would like to purchase one of these for yourself or for another, please post sold and the number that is with that picture.

The prices vary from one size to another, but remember that the price you see beside the pic includes shipping cost. I accept Postal Money Orders Only as I do not have a Pay-Pal account.

Thanks for looking [​IMG]

Basket #1 --- $20 8x12 Sold/Sent redhen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Basket # 2 --- $20 8x12 SOLD/SENT/RECEIVED to fldiver97 This fabric is not availble right now. I hope to find more later
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Basket #3 --- $23 6x14 SOLD to Tuffoldhen
    [​IMG]

Basket #4 --- $23 6x14 SOLD to Cetawin
    [​IMG]

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE BASKETS [​IMG] AT BOTTOM OF PAGE

Last edited: Sep 22, 2009
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] I waaaaant one! Will you have any other fabric choices?

3. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Yes.....I am going to get started on making some more of these tomorrow. We got back from camping today and with all the packing and unpacking and then cleaning up all the mess, I am whooped. [​IMG] Nice to see you again red.

I'll post what I get done tomorrow. Thanks

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  4. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    I have gotten a few more baskets done, but of course...wouldn't you know it, the batteries in the camera gave up the ghost. [​IMG] So I will have to take a trip uptown to buy new batteries so I can post some new pics. Sure hope you all like them.

Remember that CHRISTmas is just around the corner. [​IMG]

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Are they washable...could you use them as a bread basket for dinner rolls?

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:You should really invest in some rechargeable batteries. They might cost a lot at first, but they totally pay for themselves if you have a digital camera!

Very nice baskets [​IMG]

7. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Quote:Yes, they are washable and you could use them for just about anything in the kitchen or anywhere else in the house.

8. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Quote:You should really invest in some rechargeable batteries. They might cost a lot at first, but they totally pay for themselves if you have a digital camera!

Very nice baskets [​IMG]

We had those but they are the ones that just finally died after being charged so many times [​IMG] Got some new one though.

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Do you take pay pal?? [​IMG] I'd like basket # 1 or #2...UGH! I cant decide... Suprise me.. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  10. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    I accept Postal Money Orders only as I don't have a Pay-Pal account [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by