Hand Crocheted doilies and potholders -NY-

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Aug 25, 2008.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I am selling some of my hand crocheted doilies and potholders. They were all handmade by me.

PM me or email me at [email protected] for your exact shipping charges. PayPal payment only. They are all brand new from a NON-SMOKING HOUSEHOLD.
    These would be perfect for yourself or as a gift. I have so many. I keep giving them away to family and friends by I still have lots because I love making them.

The first set is 2 Doilies. One measures 10.5" in diameter and the other measures 11.5". Both are brand new, never used. They are $20.00 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

The second set is 2 Potholders. They are both an off-white color that will go with anything. Both are brand new, never used. They are $8.00 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

The third set is 3 potholders and 1 hot plate holder. The 3 potholders are all 11" and the hot plate holder is 13". They are brand new, never used. They are $15.00 plus shipping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pm me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested, also be sure to include your zipcode for exact shipping charges.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

These are still for sale. They would make great Christmas gifts. [​IMG] Pm me with any questions.

If you are interested in something PM me with your zipcode for shipping charge.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by