1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Hand-made Chicken Saddles

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Falj, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Falj

Falj In the Brooder

Aug 22, 2016
    Hi Everyone. I make and sell these adorable hand-made hen saddles/aprons. I have them available in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes. Standard saddle is $10 CAD and saddle with wing protectors is $12 CAD.

Standard shipping within Canada is only $3 CAD for up to 2 saddles and then $1 CAD for every additional saddle. Standard shipping to the US starts at $5 CAD.

Sizes roughly:
    Small - 5 1/2" x 7"
    Medium - 7"x 8 1/2"
    Large - 8" x 10"

I update my Facebook page regularly with the patterns and colors I have available. You can check out the photo album there - www.facebook.com/FeathersandFurCouture

E-transfers and general inquiries can be sent to [email protected]

Thank you all so much for your support!

Attached Files:

2. Loudawg11

Loudawg11 Chirping

Apr 29, 2017
    Andover MA
    My Coop
    Cool product! I'll think about getting one!

3. Falj

Falj In the Brooder

Aug 22, 2016
    Thanks so much! Just let me know what size you need and if you have a color preference and I can get it shipped out in 1-3 business days :)

4. Needlest

Needlest In the Brooder

Jun 6, 2017
    Do you make chicken diapers & if so how much do you sell them for? I have two new silkies, one 5 week and the other 3 weeks.

5. Needlest

Needlest In the Brooder

Jun 6, 2017
    Do you make chicken diapers & if so how much do you sell them for? I have two new silkies, one 5 week and the other 3 weeks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: