@!!!Hand made Soap, Lip Balm, & Bath [email protected]

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NewChickieMommy, Nov 23, 2008.

1. NewChickieMommy

NewChickieMommy Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2008
    My husband and I started a hand made soap, lip balm, & bath salt company!

We only use nourishing oils: olive, coconut, peanut, soybean, almond, avacado, cocoa butter, mango butter, & shea butter.

We use rain water that we collect ourselves. No tap water or water bottled from the store.

We also use as many organic oils & essential oils whenever possible & available. If a soap has a fragrance oil, it is clearly marked for those with sensitivities.

If you are interested, please let me know. They make really unique Christmas gifts and I can even put them into a gift box for you FREE.

You can send us an email or visit our site at www.myspace.com/urban_naturals

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from my fellow chicken owners! [​IMG]

2. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Thanks for posting this. I'm going to check out your website.

3. NewChickieMommy

NewChickieMommy Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2008
    I just had to tell everyone about this but my tubs got here today and I was able to make our all natural diaper rash balm (it's really good for all scrapes, cuts, burns, rashes, etc for babies, children, or adults!)

This labor intensive process takes many weeks. Almond oil is infused for three weeks with chamomile, comfrey, callendula, & organic lavender using only the power of the sun.

We have added beeswax to give your baby's bottom a protective barrier while retaining moisture and allowing the skin to breathe.

Shea butter was added for additional moisturizing properties.

Vitamin E gives this balm a natural preservative without the use of parabens or artificial preservatives that could irritate your baby's skin!

Essential oil of lavender was added not only as a natural preservative & it's well known promotion of healing. It has antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-viral, anti-toxic, anti-inflammatory, cytophylactic, decongestant, rubefacient, restorative, vulnerary and tonic therapeutic effects on the skin.

Essential Tea Tree oil was added for it's antiseptic and anti-microbial properties.

Finally, we ground organic oatmeal and added it for oatmeal's skin soothing properties.

We are offering this product at an INTRODUCTORY PRICE of $6.50.

This price is only for my BYC friends and will not be published on the website!

This will arrive in a beautiful low profile jar that is a generous 2oz container. It may not sound like a lot of product, but this should last you approximately *3* months with moderate use.

Try it today while this introductory price lasts!!! In a few weeks this will price will be gone and it will be set back at the original price of $8.
    00!

Hurry before they are gone! I have already had many requests for notification when this was going to be ready!

Anyone that is Vegan, we can use an alternative vegan friendly wax in place of the beeswax in this recipe. If you would like for us to make one especially for you, just let us know!

REFILLS AVAILABLE!!! Want to help reduce waste and your carbon foot print? If you purchase this product, we can refill your jar at a lower cost to you! Just ship or bring your container back to us (about $1.50 to ship). We will sterilize your jar and refill it at a fraction of the cost! Just email us for details!

NOTE: This product contains Comfrey. Comfrey taken internally has been shown to cause birth defects in unborn children. Topically, there has been no damage shown, but to avoid any possible reactions, pregnant women need to avoid using this. Just to be on the safe side.
    Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by