Hand painted and Decoupage coop signs and letters barn wood or finished pine

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have started painting again and will be taking custom orders for hand-painted coop signs. I can do "FRESH EGGS," or "FREE RANGE EGGS," the name of your coop, your favorite breed, etc.I can also do farm names, open/closed signs, fresh honey, fresh milk or address numbers.

I can do decopage with just about any breed or any font, as well!

I also have letters (spelling out EGGS, COOP, or breeds) available in a few different sizes and any color you'd like.

All signs will be made of wood. The wood can be either shaped & finished, or old barn wood and weathered.

Sizes vary and prices start at $10 for a basic sign in a small size 4" x 6" or an oval sign (about 6") .

I do not use stencils. Everything is hand-drawn with a pencil and then finished with high-quality paints, by hand. No two signs will be alike.

After painting, the whole sign is then covered in a protective clear coat and should last for years.

Mounting brackets are included OR I can drill a hole and attach wire for hanging for an additional $5

Shipping to anywhere is $10 & up (based on the size of the sign).

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  2. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Post pictures of some of your work please.

3. Rare Feathers Farm

I will this weekend! Thanks!

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Sorry, I took all of the ones I had made down to a shop and left them for consignment...I'm planning on making a few more this week! I will post pics as they become available! Thank you!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by