Hand Quilted (by me) Table Runner-Buy It Now, FREE Shipping /Fannin County, GA

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by speckledhen, Jan 1, 2015.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

100% Original Hand Quilted Table Runner!
    Reply SOLD if you want this item, then PM me immediately, thanks!
    (Listing was originally an auction, but will be offered here for very limited time b4 being moved to our store)​

FREE SHIPPING
    *to anywhere in the contiguous U.S.*

Paypal Accepted or Postal money order-quilt will be sent when payment received.
    This beautiful table runner is designed, machine pieced and hand quilted the old fashioned way by me, a quilter with over 30 years of experience.
    Colors are soft medium blues with creams and golds, accented with olive green in the leaves of the botanical prints.
    Size approximately 42" long by 20" wide. Shown on a table which is 42" square.
    You will be impressed by the number of stitches per inch. Compare Amish quilting stitches and the prices they charge.
    100% first quality quilt fabric, low loft polyester batting
    100% quality cotton thread, Gutermann brand, in "Old Gold"
    Piece is signed and dated with completion date (Jan 1, 2015) on back in black india ink.

Ask any questions you like. This is not a commercial piece, but a future family heirloom. Many items may advertise "handmade" but they do not mean "quilted by hand, one stitch at a time, the old fashioned way". This is the real deal.

Machine wash delicate, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.

Ships from my smoke free home in Georgia. If not sold here within a few days, the quilted runner will be removed to one of our Blue Roo Creations storefronts.​

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Sorry, this listing is now closed. Table Runner moving to Blue Roo Creations store. Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by