Hand tied Rope halters, mini horse to draft & key chain rope halters!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shadowpaints, Jun 8, 2011.

1. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    DO NOT HIT BUY IT NOW! pm me with size and color.
    im making hand tied rope halters with the training knots on the nose band. i can make many sizes and many colors.
    sizes with prices:

Mini horse (foal to adult b size) 7$
    large pony/arab 8$
    average horse 9$
    Draft 11$

colors are : the solid colors i have are : Maroon, purple, green. i have several in multicolored and in variegated colors they are : teal/white/silver/black. blue/white/silver black, Maroon/white, silver/teal/black, blue/teal, Bright orange/black, CAMO, and tan multi colored

all the sizes except draft i use 1/4 inch para cord with a 1100 lb weight load. draft i use 1/2 inch para cord, with a weight load of 2200 lbs.
    i can ship when needed. halters dont leave here till i recieve cleared payment.
    these halters are great for training, helps apply the right pressure to teach the horse to give to pressure. no buckles to break or rust!
    lead rope is NOT included
    [​IMG]

also for the horse lover that doesnt have horses, i make key chain halters in just about any color for 3 dollars each and 1 dollar shipping. these cute little halters are only 3-4 inches!
    mini horse and pony rope halters ship for 3$ 1-3 5$ for 4-5
    average other halters are 4$ shipping
    paypal , money order, personal checks accepted. halter does not leave till the check /paypal/money order clears my bank

[​IMG]

contact me if you need anything!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by