Handcarved Homegrown Gourd Lamps

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by missred871, Aug 11, 2010.

1. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    The gourd lamps in the photos are not what you will recieve. We make each gourd to order. If you would like a specific pattern on your gourd lamp you can pm me and find out if we can do it. Our usual lamp is the butterfly garden lamp which consists of butterfly, dragonfly, bumble bees, and hummingbirds. We also do a rose and butterfly gourd. Though we can do chickens we do not do a specific breed. We can do most farm animals. In the past we have done a FSU Seminole on a gourd. These gourds are filled with low heat multi colored light strings. You can order a hanging lamp or a table lamp. These have to be shipped in a large box with lots of packing protection so shipping will be 10.00. They take about 4 to 10 days to complete depending on the design you need. We will ship as soon as they are finished. The natural lamps are coated in poly to keep the weather safe. Also it gives them a beautiful sheen.
    Table lamp:
    [​IMG]

Example of roses:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hanging lamp:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  2. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    thanks to rscott for her purchase on our Etsy page. I hope you absolutely LOVE IT! Please remember to leave feedback here and/or on Etsy if you do!

3. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

These are absolutely amazing! Please please please offer these again come Oct/Nov for Christmas delivery as all the b-days have already passed!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by