Handcrafted Unicorn and Pegasus wall clock- **SOLD***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by burntumber, Nov 23, 2008.

1. burntumber

burntumber Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    [​IMG]
    Went for $37 + shipping, for anyone who's curious! [​IMG]

Back in the day, when people used to dress up to play croquette (nod to Jen- [​IMG]), I made clocks. Mostly rabbit clocks. But I've had this unfinished unicorn clock giving me pangs of guilt (I hate not finishing a project) every time I look at it. So, I been done gone and finished it and now it's ready to move on!

I have it up on Ebay starting at $5. No bites so far. Someone could potentially get a nifty heirloom quality clock for a ridculous price.

This was not from a kit. Crafted entirely of wood- designed, cut, assembled, and painted by me. 100% original in concept and execution- you will not find another one like it. It's the only unicorn clock I made. It's standard wall clock size. About 2" deep.

Shipping will probably be in about the $10 range since it has some heft to it. I'm an extremely careful packer and shipper- you're guaranteed to get it in one piece. :0) I charge exact shipping only- packing materials and handling are free to the buyer.

Thanks for lookin'! [​IMG]

l click here l
    V V

Unicorn and Pegasus Clock on Ebay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  2. burntumber

Mar 26, 2008
    6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Bumping these threads will cause them to be shut down.​

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
  3. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    wow, I wish I needed something like that....u did a great job!!! Can't you remove the listing or put a minimum price on it???

4. burntumber

Mar 26, 2008
    Oh, I'm sorry Miss Prissy. Didn't know there was a bump rule. Wonder why there is one? Also, one would think it would be easy enough to circumvent.

Cjeanean- Thanks. [​IMG] I don't mind if it goes for cheap. I'd rather someone have it to enjoy than it sit gathering dust on a shelf here. I'm not crazy about seeing my stuff hanging around without a home. [​IMG]

5. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    edited for questioning moderation and standard forum rules.

6. burntumber

Mar 26, 2008
    Rules are rules, though. *shrug*
    No biggie. It's cool. [​IMG]

7. chickorama

chickorama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Massachusetts
    That sure is a beautiful clock!!!

8. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Moderation
    BYC staff spend a TON of time and energy to keep the forum running smoothly. How BYC staff moderate is never a topic for open discussion on the forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the Administrator or the specific moderator via email or private message.

* Do not post threads questioning moderation.

Read the rules. Become familiar with them or these sales will be considered for shut down by the website owner and will no longer allowed on the forum.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/misc.php?action=rules

9. burntumber

Mar 26, 2008
    Done. [​IMG] No worries, Miss Prissy. [​IMG] I post on a number of forums and they all have different rules. Of course I'm sure we all understand that it's hard to remember the details of every forum. [​IMG]

I, Burnt Umber, do solemnly swear to never bump a thread and have read and understand and agree to fully comply with the rules of the BYC forum. [​IMG]

Chickorama- Thanks! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  10. burntumber

Mar 26, 2008
    Sold! [​IMG] Went for $37 + shipping, for anyone who's curious. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by