Handmade Crochet Hats

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ra, Nov 5, 2010.

1. ra

ra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    Arkansas
    I have many styles to choose from to keep you warm this Fall! Here are a few sample pictures, you can see more in my website! These make great gifts and stocking stuffers! In my website I accept PayPal and CCs.
    If you would like to trade please send me a message!Hatching eggs? I would like to get some quality standard cochins for my kids. Also seramas & polish?
    Thanks for looking! Have a blessed day!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Folks you are going to loove these..I have 3 of them that I wear when my DD's aren't stealing them from me haha ( they were for them anyway-hehe)

Here's me wearing one last week taking photos of my SLB's-sorry RA forgot I took these photos I told you I would:)
    [​IMG]

Oh and I forgot I even where mine to bed becasue I like to leave my room chilly at night-I get picked on because I wear these to work and they dont come off until I either go to bed or take a shower! LOVE THEM!!!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Those are cute!! [​IMG]

4. ra

Jan 18, 2009
    Arkansas
    You look great! [​IMG] I'm so glad you love them! Your feedback makes my day!That green looks great with your coat!Thanks again!
    Have a blessed day!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  5. ra

Jan 18, 2009
    Arkansas
    Thanks redhen!

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:love them in fact Im wearing the black one now and I change the style a few times a day-I roll the over hang up to look like a tuke:)

7. ra

Jan 18, 2009
    Arkansas
    [​IMG] I have two pips and some peeps!!!!! I will let you know what I get! I will send pictures!
    There is a show not too far from here, we are going to check it out in the morning!
    What a fun weekend and it has just started!!!!!!!!

8. twister

twister Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2009
    Mississippi
    i just received my hat that i got from your website and OMGSH!!!! it is just HEAVENLY...i refuse to take it off. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
    FOLKS, seriously.... this is one really nice , warm hat that is very well made!

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:seeee?????? I love them-folks you NEED to order these!!!

10. twister

twister Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2009
    Mississippi
    i am so glad that you recommended it sonew.... it is fabulous! RA really can stitch up some beautiful things! wowza!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by