Handmade Dragon Plushie - you pick your colors, with or with out wings-

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by meepitqueenie, Feb 20, 2012.

1. meepitqueenie

meepitqueenie Gallo's Poultry Haven

May 26, 2010
    in the adirondacks
    I have been making dragon plushies.

I hand sew them out of fleece and there eyes are buttons. No sewing machine is used.

Plushies are aprox 8-9" tall.

Please pick a main body color and a belly color- or if you want it all the same color I can do that as well.

Also let me know if you want wings or no wings.

Here are some that I have already made-

White dragon (just needs me to add arms and/or wings if you like)

[​IMG]
    "fish" dragon- made out of fleece that does have fish print (just needs me to add arms and/or wings if you like)

[​IMG]
    "green camo" dragon - (just needs me to add arms and/or wings if you like)

[​IMG]

I have a lot of colors of fleece- some may be limited but see the photos below to see what i have on hand now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I accept paypal to carolinegallo@ymail.com - make sure you pm me on here as I dont check that email very often as that is my ebay-paypal email.

If you have questions and dont want to use the pm function on here you can email me at starrynovah@gmail.com and make sure you tell me your BYC name too :)

Shipping will be actual shipping but it will average about $6 a plushie-

total price is $26.

EXAMPLES OF PLUSHIES THAT HAVE BEEN ADOPTED :)

The brown one is my demonstration plushie. I named him "Brownie" The pink and the purple ones have been adopted by BYC members

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

I'll need to get money together after I lost the yarn-hook-thingy starts with a 'c'- one mom made me....

3. Can you make a custom plushie?
    I would really like to have a stuffed look-alike for my mom's chiuaua. He is about 6 pounds, white and orange.

Thanks!
    Jenne

4. meepitqueenie

meepitqueenie Gallo's Poultry Haven

May 26, 2010
    in the adirondacks
    I would need a pattern for one... I would have to see if i have anything that would resemble a dog.

5. Well,
    His head is perfectly round, he has bat ears, he has a tail that curves a little over his back, and he is very conformationally correct. I could send you a picture if you'd like?
    As long as his face looked convincing, he was the right size, and he was the right colors in the right places, then I'd love him. :)

Jenne

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by