Handmade Quilted and Appliqued Chicken Scene Wall Hanging

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by itsy, Jul 10, 2011.

1. itsy

itsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    New England
    Hello! I am listing this item on BYC first before putting it into my etsy shop. BYC members are getting this wall hanging at a lower price than what I will be listing it for if it goes to my shop. At that point, it will start at $99.95 plus shipping. See below for more photos.

A lovely Buff Orpington strolls along a country path while tending to her three chicks. A Barred Rock rooster looks on in the distance.

Measurements:

20 inches by 22 1/2 inches

*Machine Applique
    *Raw Edge Applique
    *Machine Embroidery/Quilting
    *Double Fold Binding is Sewn by Hand and Machine
    *Quality Made

100% Cotton Fabric/Thread and 100% Cotton Batting. Reverse of wall hanging comes with hanging sleeve.

Each one of our quilts will arrive with complete care instructions. This quilt comes from a cat free and smoke free household.

Handmade - Original Design - Made with Love

Please contact us with any additional questions! *Note: These photos were taken outside and in sunlight. Colors will vary once brought into artificial lighting. We try our best to take accurate photos, but colors may vary depending on your own computer monitor or settings. We accept Paypal or Personal Check/Money Order. All personal checks must be cleared before we send this item. If you are purchasing this item as a gift, we will wrap it for free and include a personal message from you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for looking!

2. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    Beautiful!

3. MoriahQuilts

MoriahQuilts Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2011
    UT
    Beautiful quilting and thread color use! Your border feathers are gorgeous!

4. lroth217

lroth217 Out Of The Brooder

May 29, 2011
    Lemont, IL
    That is so awesome!! Would love to buy that, [​IMG] but if I buy one more thing with a chicken on it my husband will leave me and I need him to finish our coop first!!! lol [​IMG]

Beautiful work! I'd say "Good luck" but I know it will sell fast! [​IMG]

5. itsy

itsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    New England
    Thank you, everyone!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by