Handmade - SINK SIDE RING HOLDERS - Made from Hardwood Pear Tree

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
Sink Side Ring Holder - A handmade wooden ring holder just right for you to keep your most loved ring safe while you wash dishes, bake, or clean. Too many close calls to dropping your wedding ring down the sink? This is the perfect stylish solution.

This gorgeous handmade sink side ringer is made from reclaimed pear wood. This one had the bark removed to show the amazing textures and colors in the grain of the wood. Every ring holder is sealed with water based polyurethane to keep the color natural and your holder lasting for many years.

Would make a lovely display for your jewelry if you are a maker of rings and things.

Customer orders are available!

We have 5 ring holders currently available to choose from. Can ship up to 5 ring holders for the $4.95 priority mail!

Buy here or on my husband's online shop: http://HandyHubby.Etsy.com

il_fullxfull.193286168.jpg

These are absolutely gorgeous in person! I should upload more images....

They fit right next to your sink or tub, they've been treated to resist water rot, and come in a bunch of sizes, just right for you! What a great rustic feel!!!

il_fullxfull.193276681.jpg

il_fullxfull.193275551.jpg

il_fullxfull.193274358.jpg

Hahahaha... have you tried plumbers putty?
wink.png
Worth a shot!

I used to do the same thing, but I just moved the holder up to the window ledge and now I'm fine.

I just leave the rocks in the jewelry box unless it's something fancy and sport my plain band (or nothing at all) the rest of the time.

The chickens really LOVE to peck at those rocks so it's a bonus there too.

lol.... nope, it is mine... forever and ever!!!
big_smile.png

Unless he ever wants to upgrade me to that 2 carat I dream about.

Wanna help me start raising the $$$ to get that upgrade? Hehehe

This would be a GREAT gift to get the better half to start doing the dishes!!!
wink.png

Quote:
Id love to but I never take mine off:) or they wont let me kind tight on fingers..need less salt in diet? LOL and as far as the better half? UM yah Nope! he'll make the kids do dishes before his hands get wet! haha

Quote:
Id love to but I never take mine off:) or they wont let me kind tight on fingers..need less salt in diet? LOL and as far as the better half? UM yah Nope! he'll make the kids do dishes before his hands get wet! haha

Salt, huh??

Back
Top Bottom