1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Handsome Bearded Buff Silkie Cockeral, 7 months

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by huckleberryfarm, Dec 2, 2011.

1. huckleberryfarm

huckleberryfarm Chickenista

Jan 7, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    This auction is for a sweet buff bearded Silkie cockeral, approximately 7 months old. He has all five toes, good foot feathering, very, very little smut, good wings and a big fluffy cushion. His comb is a bit red but otherwise he's very nice. Taking pictures of feet by yourself tends to lead to blurry pictures but he was very cooperative. He will be shipped Express early next week (weather permitting) in a new Horizon box with fruit and will be bathed. He has been wormed and treated for mites/lice on a regular basis. Please send payment to [email protected]. Email with any questions. Pick up is available. Please know that shipping is always a risk.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  2. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    VERY pretty Susanne. [​IMG]

3. BellaBlue

BellaBlue Out Of The Brooder

Nov 11, 2010
    susanne if i win him can i have him shipped with my other birds? thanks bella

4. huckleberryfarm

huckleberryfarm Chickenista

Jan 7, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    Hey! I can ship him at the same time but there won't be any room in the box. I can tape two boxes together though. It will be more shipping but not the whole amount. I wouldn't know for sure until I get to the PO but I could let you know. Good luck! He's a keeper!

5. BellaBlue

BellaBlue Out Of The Brooder

Nov 11, 2010
    ok sound good thank you!!
    Quote:

6. Bat Cave Silkies

Bat Cave Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    Bat Cave, NC
    very handsome young man Susanne [​IMG]

if I bred Buff, I'd just drive on down and get him

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by