Handsome, Friendly 20-week Ameraucana Rooster

astridstorm

Hatching
Sep 30, 2019
Hello - I'm trying to rehome my 20-week Ameraucana rooster. He's super sweet and well behaved. I hate to part with him, but I live in the suburbs. I'm happy to drive him where he needs to go within 100 or so miles. Happy to answer more questions or send more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_7293.JPG
    IMG_7293.JPG
    588.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7299.JPG
    IMG_7299.JPG
    703.8 KB · Views: 63
Hi everyone - oh, I'm so sorry! New to this site. So eager to re-home that I didn't think to name my location. I'm in the NYC area. Willing to drive 2-3 hours to deliver this little man. Frazzemrat: I could prob bring him to Eastern CT if you want him... (Quackster, I grew up near Zanesville. Lovely area.)

Hi everyone - oh, I'm so sorry! New to this site. So eager to re-home that I didn't think to name my location. I'm in the NYC area. Willing to drive 2-3 hours to deliver this little man. Frazzemrat: I could prob bring him to Eastern CT if you want him... (Quackster, I grew up near Zanesville. Lovely area.)
I’m probably too late and you found a home already. I’ll take him if you haven’t. We can meet half way. I’m in Bergen county nj

Back
Top Bottom