1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

handsome olive egger cockerel

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Auroradream26, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Auroradream26

Auroradream26 Smothered in Feathers Premium Member

May 14, 2013
    Central, PA
    [​IMG]

I have a 6 month old olive egger cockerel available if anyone wants him. I'd rather not eat him if someone can use him for their flock. His mother is a Silkie/wheaten marans who lays a brown egg with purple spots and his dad was a lavender ameraucana. He is crested and bearded. I had planned to keep him for a breeding project but I have to make a cut somewhere. He wasn't cooperating the picture lol. Local pick-up only in central PA

2. nab58

nab58 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2013
    CT
    Beautiful bird!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Auroradream26

May 14, 2013
    Central, PA
    Thank you! I just wish I could find him a home. There's been no interest in him yet. Hubby says extra roosters go this weekend one way or another :/

4. thebesticanbe

thebesticanbe Out Of The Brooder

He is pretty! I wish i could take him but i love in colorado

5. Percheron chick

Percheron chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2013
    Boulder, Colorado
    If you are looking for an OE cockerel, I have a 6 week old in need of a new home.

6. Auroradream26

May 14, 2013
    Central, PA
    He is a handsome boy! I had planned to breed him back to his mother to see what i got from them. They're be really cool looking i think but I'm out of room lol. Here's another picture of him (on the right. Please excuse the mess) and his mother, Fria.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by