Handsome Russian Orloff WILL CONSIDER SHIP OR DELIVER

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Kim95037, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Kim95037

Kim95037 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2012
    Morgan Hill California
    Checking to see what the interest is here. Im SO attached to this guy, I dont know if its going to work out for me to keep him, Im worried that his crowing may get me into trouble with my neighbors. I would be willing to drive him to a location in Ca depending on the distance and would also consider shipping. I want to find a good home for my baby.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/735089/boo-hoo-i-dont-wanna-get-rid-of-my-roo

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  2. Kim95037

May 27, 2012
    Morgan Hill California
    Heres some pictures of my handsome [​IMG] Hes barely 6 months old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  3. Do you ship?

4. bigginswiggins

bigginswiggins Out Of The Brooder

Jan 23, 2011
    Kim,

I just messaged you on the other thread. Sorry it's taken a few days to get back to you!

Tara

5. How much for shipping? He sure is a handsome boy!

6. Kim95037

May 27, 2012
    Morgan Hill California
    Im not sure, are you interested? Whats your location? Ive never shipped an adult chicken before so Im a little nervous about it. I had some bantam chicks shipped from MPC and it was a disaster. Of course an adult chicken is a lot more hardy. Yes he is handsome isnt he? Im so bummed out. Im going to talk to some more of my neighbors today. He woke me up at 4 30 this morning and again at 6. Now hes intermittant all day, even while hes free ranging. Heres some more pics.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6323180/donald/

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  7. I LOVE a chickens crow! Im very interested in this handsome boy, but I'm not spending more than $20 shipping :/

I'm in Texas btw.

Let me know!

8. Kim95037

May 27, 2012
    Morgan Hill California
    Im not concerned at all about covering the cost of shipping. My biggest concern is finding him a good home. Im going to talk to my neighbors this weekend and see how high the annoyance factor is.

9. Okie dokie! Just let me know! Thanks!

10. I am in North Carolina and would love to have him if you still have him

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by