Handsome White Silkie Breeder Quality Cockrel For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Dec 3, 2011.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hi,

I am listing a few different silkies for sale and will be going through them again tomorrow. But, here is one of the three I am selling today. Here is a nice and very friendly White Breeder quality silkie cockrel. Born April 2011. I do show my Silkies and have won BV, RV, and 1st place. Please look at my website for details of the birds I have shown. This Boy has 5 toes on each foot. Correct comb, earlobes, and type. The only reason I am tagging him as Breeder quality is his toe spacing is okay, and he is missing toenails on the both sides of his feet on the fifth toe. I am really picky when it comes to picking my breeders and show quality. But, I feel better telling the potential buyers up front what my outlook on his faults are. With the right match I believe he can compliement a flock b/c besides his toes he has everything one would look for in a white breeder. He has a beautiful colored comb and size, great top foot feathering, awesome cushion, and a great easy going personality to work with.

Here are some additional Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am NPIP certified with both Salmonella Pullurom and I am Avian influenza H/5 & H/7 clean. The state of CT comes and tests my flock every 3 months and my last test was 11/15/2011. I can give you a free slightly used shipping box if needed although I'd love to see this girl be sold locally I can and will ship to all states except, Hawaii, Alaska, and Virginia. Unfortunately, the two first states are too far and the third has very strict guidelines that require a health certificate which I can not take time off of work to meet a Vet. Sorry [​IMG]

Any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM. If you win any other birds I have up for auction I can combine shipping and do have two different sizes of boxes that can accomdate 2-4 bantams per box. And again they are slighlty used so I will give them to you for free to keep shipping costs down.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!
    Beth [​IMG]

2. Beth G.

[​IMG]

I've had quite a few PM's with repeat questions so I figured I would post up here some more info. Sorry for not disclosing in original Post.

I will ship more than one bird together. I have a box large enough to accomodate up to 4 Bantams. Shipping will be the actual cost and if I overcharge I will refund the money back to the buyer. I am giving the box for free so the cost of shipping will be the actual cost to the buyer.

I would love for them to go together but, understand that may not happen but, definitely would love that!!!

Also all of my birds are vaccinated for Mareks as day olds and I also vaccinate for Fowl Pox. Any questions or other concerns please feel free to send me an Email or PM.

Thanks again!
    Beth [​IMG]

3. BellaBlue

BellaBlue Out Of The Brooder

Nov 11, 2010
    He is nice beth but we both know I need more pullets and hens. So I bid on your two girls. How is everthing going at the farm this weekend?

4. Beth G.

LOL yes I know. Do you remember playing with this sweet boy outside this past week? My husband said I needed to cull some out so I reluctantly listed a few up on auction. I guess as you already know I tend to be a silkie hoarder!!! hehe
    Quote:Edited to say>>>> yes everything at the farm was good this past weekend! I got alot done with separation pens for both the silkies and the bantam cochins. You'll have to come check it out soon! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  5. BellaBlue

BellaBlue Out Of The Brooder

Nov 11, 2010
    Sorry to hear rob is making you slel some. But I guess if your gonna kep buying you maybe need to make room but I know from bein at you house you have plenty of room. So I don't know what to say except you can share your leftovers with me.

6. Beth G.

Sure anytime I will share with you if I have some [​IMG]
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by