1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Handsome Wyandotte Rooster

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by bwyap6, Nov 26, 2014.

1. bwyap6

bwyap6 New Egg

Nov 26, 2014
    We have a 10 month old Wyandotte rooster who is in need of a good home.
    The picture was taken last summer, before he developed full tail feathers. [​IMG]

2. cityfarmer12

cityfarmer12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2014
    Missouri
    [​IMG]

Where are you located???

3. mymilliefleur

mymilliefleur Keeper of the Flock

Nov 4, 2014
    East Tennessee.
    Welcome to BYC! glad you could join us. [​IMG]

4. SkyWorld

SkyWorld Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2014
    Beautiful bird[​IMG]. Would love to have him, but can't for reason of noise ordinance in our city. I am sure that you should find a good home for him.[​IMG]. Oh and welcome to the Worlds Most Famous Backyard Chicken web site! Where fun and wisdom is gained everyday.[​IMG]

5. bwyap6

bwyap6 New Egg

Nov 26, 2014
    We're located in Chesapeake, Virginia. Our city ordinances permit hens but not roosters. We're testing the patience of our neighbors. ;-)

SkyWorld, he is a beautiful bird! I'm sad to have to part with him.

MyMilliefleur, thank you for the warm welcome! I've been browsing this forum for many months before joining. I love the warm interaction between members. :)

6. mymilliefleur

mymilliefleur Keeper of the Flock

Nov 4, 2014
    East Tennessee.
    Your welcome. Yes, this is a great site to get to know fellow poultry owners. I hope you find a good home for your rooster.

7. AimlessRolling

AimlessRolling Out Of The Brooder

Dec 7, 2014
    Hi, I would love have that gorgeous GLW for my flock of GLW hens. Would you be able to ship, if so let's try to figure something out!

I am in Texas, south of Houston area in zip code 77583

Aimless

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  8. KimberlyZ

KimberlyZ New Egg

Dec 6, 2014
    Where are you located? I am in the Dallas area. If you still have him I am interested. Thanks.

Kim

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by