Handwritten, personalized Letters From Santa w/ North Pole AK Postmark

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Leslie In North Pole, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Leslie In North Pole

Leslie In North Pole Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    Each includes several goodies and is individually handwritten to your child. I accept paypal or postal money orders recieved by 12/15/2007. Contact me at [email protected] Include "Santa" in your subject line. Cost is $10 per letter.

Santa post card and magic oats are missing from photo. Papers and colors vary. Please let me know if child has a chocolate or peppermint allergy so I can make a treat substitution. A different item can be substituted for childern under 3 in place of the necklace.

Info is also posted on my site Santa letters from North Pole, AK http://www.freewebs.com/leslieinnorthpole/santaletters.htm

[​IMG]

If you haven't recieved your letters or if there is a problem, please pm me.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  2. Leslie In North Pole

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    I finally did it!! (I am artistically challenged, it took forever to figure out how to do the border, lol.)

I got a design that I like for my personalized Santa shirt. I designed and inked the pattern by hand and make it into a transfer. I will insert the first name and last initial into the first space on the list. Here it is though my lighting isn't the best, the shirt is a true white in person:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Only available in white 50/50 cotton polyester blend t-shirts in both child and adult small, medium, and large.

I am offering a deluxe Santa letter that includes all of the goodies and one of these fun shirts for only $22 shipped from North Pole, if ordered by December 15, 2007.

3. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    i ordered one! i'm looking forward to buster opening the letter. [​IMG]

4. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:Ooooh, bookmarking for next week when we get paid!! DH and I've actually BEEN to the Santa House in North Pole AK. We were there at the summer solstice after a friend's wedding in Fairbanks. Our son HAS to have a letter from Santa! And all the extra goodies too. Can't wait to place my order.[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  5. Leslie In North Pole

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    I look forward to your order, Henrietta. [​IMG]

I hope Buster is as excited as I am about his letter! [​IMG]

6. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Leslie,
    I have 5 children, ages are 10, 7, 5, 3, & 2. Believeit or not, they all still believe in Santa too!
    Would you be able to send 1 letter addressed to them all. How much more would it be?
    Thanks,
    Christie:)

7. Leslie In North Pole

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    Hello, Christie,

I could send a letter for all five, it would cost $16.00.

Leslie

8. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Leslie,
    Sounds great. I will head over to paypal you.
    Thanks,
    Christie [​IMG]

9. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    What a cute idea.

We had a friend of of ours actually PHONE my son one year - he was SO excited he could hardly TALK!!

10. carugoman

carugoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2007
    NW FL Crestview
    Leslie,
    From where do I order? Website or here? I have two nieces age 5 & 9;would like to purchase ASAP or today!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by