1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Handwritten, personalized Letters From Santa w/ North Pole AK Postmark

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Leslie In North Pole, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Leslie In North Pole

Leslie In North Pole Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    For the third year in a row, I am offering Santa Letters to my friends on BYC
    These are a great gift to the little ones in your life. I have had them sent from grandparents, parents, siblings, Aunts/Uncles, family friends and more.

All of the details are posted here
    http://www.freewebs.com/leslieinnorthpole/santaletters.htm

Due to postal issues, I ask that if you have a date in mind that you want your letter to arrive by, please let me know so I can do everything in my power to have it arrive on time.

Edit to fix link,

Santa's Helper,

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  2. Buckaroo

Buckaroo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    Milton Florida
    Oops, your link doesn't work

3. Leslie In North Pole

Leslie In North Pole Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2007
    North Pole, AK
    Thanks for letting me know, I hopefully having it working correctly now [​IMG]

4. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Oh my gosh! This brings back sooooo many memories. I use to live in North Pole Alaska, people think Im crazy when I say that. Lol. I loved going to Santas Workshop(dont recall the correct name) and seeing all the wonderful toys and people. Granted I was around 7 or so, so everything was big and bright to me. I really miss it!!! I will talk with a friend of mine and I bet her little boy would love something like this. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by