Hanging Out :D

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Imissmyroofabio, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Imissmyroofabio

Imissmyroofabio Out Of The Brooder

Dec 18, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Family life-good right now. Dad decided to be a dad again, Mom is taking us to hang out with our friends. Sister has her boyfriend over a lot, he's really nice, I like him a lot :D We call him Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon because he looks EXACTLY like Hiccup :))
    Me, got something removed from my foot (it hurts a lot.. grrr[​IMG]) hanging on BYC and am waiting for my dad to take me to get my 3 Red Links... Names-Luna, Poptart and LaQuisha :) wish me luck!

2. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Good luck! :) I was so excited back getting my first sex links, I was all over them and getting up at six in the morning to check them out. :p

My family life isn't much glory right now. :/ We are fighters - everyone fights with everyone else, there's a lot of arguing going on. The German exchange people gave us a pretty easy going girl though, so she doesn't appear to be too bothered by it. :lol:

It was my birthday yesterday, and she was one of the only two people who actually remembered, out of all the people who call themselves my friends. It was awesome. lol

Anyhow, I'm glad to hear things are going well with your family. I don't have any siblings, but I used to have a close older friend whose boyfriend was absolutely awesome. I loved having him around. :p

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by