Hanging TurkeyTowel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by miltonsmom, Nov 10, 2010.

1. miltonsmom

miltonsmom Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I'm venturing into the world of turkeys just in time for a U.S. Thanksgiving. I appliqued the turkey onto the towel and then added the topper so it hangs. It fastens with a simple sewn on snap set.

Okay, so my sister is brutally honest and told me this particular turkey looks like the NBC Peacock [​IMG]....and although I hate to admit when she's right, this time she is, but I still like him.

I do make more traditionally colored feathers so if you would rather order a more traditional color scheme I'm happy to oblige.

Free shipping in the U.S.

I invite you to view my two websites and view feedback from happy customers.

I'd like to wish all of you a slightly early Happy Thanksgiving!

2. BeccaOH

BeccaOH Morning Gem Farm

Oct 3, 2008
    east central Ohio
    Loving the mixer cover I got from you using your avatar image. [​IMG] THANKS!

3. miltonsmom

Sep 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Oh, I'm so glad that you like it - I love making that hen and her eggs - it's my favorite pattern - thought about sticking a Santa Hat on her and putting her on a shirt for the holidays![​IMG]

4. BeccaOH

BeccaOH Morning Gem Farm

Oct 3, 2008
    east central Ohio
    I need to incorporate something similar to her on a quilt. Do you create quilt blocks? [​IMG]
    I just need to learn to applique. [​IMG]

5. miltonsmom

Sep 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I'd like to hear your ideas for a quilt block, that's an intriguing idea to me. If I can't, my sister can - she is an awesome quilter, always making her own patterns,etc.

PM and we'll see what we can work out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by