HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY HAWK (Cetawin) ! ! !

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by kathyinmo, Aug 26, 2010.

1. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. MikasGirl

MikasGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Coos Bay, OR
    Happy Birthday! Hope it was wonderful! [​IMG] Go party with some chickens! [​IMG]

3. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

Happy Birthday LadyHawk! [​IMG] I hope you have an awesome day, filled with love and sunshine, cooling breezes, family and friends around to share it all with, and a big old plate of "Death By Chocolate" Birthday Cake!! [​IMG] You only go around once in this life, but, if you do it right, once is enough! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Have a great day dear Lady!

4. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Thank you Thank you kind folks.

Kathy...what? No Jacob singing to me on my birthday? What is wrong with that boy? Suede crowed many Happy Birthday crows to me yeseterday so he did not miss the actual day. [​IMG] I could listen to that boy crow all day long. [​IMG]

Thank you Mikasgirl [​IMG]

Amy...there will be chocolate, chicken playing and hugging and QUIET! Chy is in school and staying after for a dance, DH is gone this weekend with the Cadets so it is just moi' my chickens, ducks and dogs...then later in the evening...Sarah's chickens, puppy and horses.

I need that chocolate and spare pounds ya'll want to ship to me... I will gladly take 40 lbs from any number of you willing to share a few pounds with me....get on that Amy, gather it all up from around BYC and ship it to me. [​IMG]

As far as my age (someone politely asked me in PMs) I arrived sometime before JFK died and after the first appearance of dirt. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    ... just saw this...

Hope it was a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

6. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    No worries Mahonri, it is today the 26th. So you are not late at all.

7. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day!

8. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Happy Birthday!

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

10. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Woot!!! 21 and holding strong!! Grats LadyHawk!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by