Happy Birthday Marines!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by EKC Farms in the desert, Nov 10, 2011.

1. EKC Farms in the desert

EKC Farms in the desert Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2011
    New River, AZ
    Not sure if there are any Marine's in here or not. But if there are Happy Marine Birthday!! I was in the Air Force for 7 years (my bday is the same as the AF). I have never seen a birthday celebration like the Marines do it. While I was on active duty we had a cake on the Air Force birthday but that was it. Since I have been out, nothing. My husband was a Marine. And let me tell you his phone has been blowing up with texts all day saying Happy Birthday Marine! Its crazy how fanatical Marines are!! Every year we get together for a Marine birthday at our local bar. This year we are doing Marine birthday as well as Veterans Day on Friday. Pretty excited!!

2. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Ohh Rah [​IMG] And Thank you! Its definantly a crazy fun time [​IMG] Tell your Hubby I said Happy Birthday!

3. Marcymom3

Marcymom3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Both of my dad's brothers were Marines. They sent each other cards on the birthday of their "beloved corps." You never stop being a Marine! Hope you enjoyed the day, and thank you so much for your service to our nation!

4. BasicallyHeather

BasicallyHeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    Lowellville, Ohio
    Happy birthday, Marines! So proud of you all. Thanks for your service [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Happy Birthday Marines! Thank you for serving our country! [​IMG]

6. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    My youngest son is a Marine. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by